Subject Author Posted Replies

ISP1760 problem...
Hi all, I am trying to port isp1760 driver found in 2.6.28 kernel to my davinci(DM6446) platform. The platform has an isp1760 chip. I was sucessfully able to enumerate the Internal Hub. After the...
1
1

interfacing a xilinx FPGA with a coldfire processor
Hi, I'm looking for advice to implement on my FPGA (Xilinx SPARTAN 3A) a VHDL interface with an external COLDFIRE processor. Due to hardware considerations (not mine) I need to use 9 bits of address...
1
1

MIPS Processor - GCC version 3.4.4 linux platform, generating 64 bit code
hi, please suggest me in solving the below issue. Working on mips processor on linux platform - GCC 3.4.4 complier version . Trying to generate 64 bit code using MIPS GCC cross complier 3.4.4 version...
1
1

usb programming
Hi all, I am trying to communicate with a projector connected to PC. I need to send some asciii text to the device and I tried libusb. I am not having problems and nothing happens. How to talk/write...
1
1

OT: Christmas lights
It's belated and off-topic but what is the thing with the 2.5 and 3.5 notation on the smallish decorative replacement lamps? The wife was trying to find a fault in one of the decorations and replaced...
3
3

Advance Your Career & Achieve Your IT Career Goals with our Online Training
Hi, Cerebrum Software Solutions provides various job oriented Online Instructor Led Training courses Our Instructor has with =FC More than 10 years experience in IT industry =FC More than 3 years of...

Video overlay
Hello, I'm going to describe what I have in mind. I have a video camera with a PAL output. I also have an embedded board with a VGA or DVI-D or S-video output. I'd like to mix both signals to get the...
4
4

Questions about QT(-embedded)
Hello to all, I'm sorry if my English is not so good. I want to develop applications for embedded boards (such as Beagle Board) using the QT libraries in C++. Also I need to use QT for desktop...
7
7

Issue with LPC2368 ISP.
Hi geeks ! I am struggling with a strange issue in LPC2368 ISP circuit. I have two different boards of LPC2368 with different layouts.But both of them have same circuit for ISP through UART0 and using...
2
2

PIC 18F2550 CONFIG BITS
I have a PIC programmer based on the WISP628 design, which I have used successfully for several years. On my latest project I am attempting to program a PIC 18F2550. I had to update the firmware on...

Simple & small MCU with 4 UARTS
Hello, This question comes up from time to time, and I want to see if there's anything new in the offerings. I need an MCU with 4 UART (@ 38.4 KBaud each) and several IOs. The 4 UARTs is a problem,...
23
23

A unique Embedded Training
Sandeepani offers customized career specific Professional Development Course for fresh engineering graduates from Electrical / Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation and Computer Science...

About cross-compilling DirectFB on ARM
I'm cross-compilling DirectFB-0.9.24 on ARM using arm- like this: 1.#NM=/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/bin/arm-linux-nm LD=/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/ bin/arm-linux-ld CC=/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/bin/arm-linux-gcc...
3
3

ARM: GNU assembler error
Hello I've written a simple assembler macro and use it as follows: #include .macro WRITE_REG addr, val, reg0, reg1 ldr eg0, =ddr /* store the address */ ldr eg1, = al /* store value */ str eg1, [...
4
4

mpc5200 slice timer problem
hi, I have just finished a driver of mpc5200 slice timer.I want to test it's PRECISION. I use DEC to help my work. here is the code: unsigned int BUS_MHZ = 66; void dec_init( unsigned int mhz ) {...