Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for Project Partner
As they say, all it takes is a great idea. Well, we all know it takes more than that. It takes the know-how to turn that great idea into a product. I want to partner with somebody to turn their great...
6
6

NAND Flash memory
Please I would like about how I read/write and erase the NAND Flash memory of 4Gbits using uC linux. My system is based in DSP Blackfin BF527. Thanks
1
1

Learning the 8051
Can anyone recommend a book on the 8051 with a good explaination o interfacing to one, especially with regards to memory mapped I/O and ho the timing works? I don't have much of a background in usin...
7
7

Flash media playing embedded pc?
Hi, I'm new to embedded pcs but I've been pointed in this direction for what I would like to achieve.. I'm looking to mount a small pc that can maybe xpe and some moderately heavy flash (swf) for a...
2
2

Atmel's ARM7 CAP7 experiences
Has anyone that's used Atmel's ARM7 based CAP7 willing to share their experiences? I'd love to hear them. CAP7 appears to be a hardwired ARM7 core with mask programmable user logic blocks. The end...

MPC8349E-mITXE eval board
Does anyone have a Freescale MPC8349E-mITXE that they would like to sell? I need one or two for an upcoming project. Scott

GoAhead webserver and firmware update
Hi all, I'm currently involved in the development af an embedded device running on a ARM9 platform and a eCosPro RTOS from ecoscentric. We need to upload firmware updates (rahter big images) to the...

Parallel Cable IV
Dear All, I am working on Xilinx EDk and microblaze. I am facing some problems while downloading my .bit file onto FPGA. Sometimes FPGA is programmed successfully and sometimes it fails. Are some...
3
3

Recursion in HLL
Is there a way to detect Recursion in High Level language like C ? We have had terrible Resets in the last Customer Release and I am being asked to analze Semaphore deadlocks, Nested Interrupts and...
18
18

SPI problem
I am using MPC5200 processor and ADC chip ADS7927. These are connected with SPI interface with frequency of 16MHz. the track length is large that is around 10cm. I am facing the basic problem some...
5
5

porting ARM: remap and MMU questions
Hello I'm in the process of porting Linux on our board, based on a arm926ejs based multimedia chip. I finished U-Boot, it boots up and transfers control to Linux, sadly the latter hangs at the very...
4
4

Expresscard Serial ports.
Does anyone know of a 54mm Expresscard serial port card that use the PCIe Lane and not the USB interface? I have a few users that keep knocking the 34mm cards out. Thanks.

Debugging an AMBA based SOC design
h--p://

EZUSB-FX2 board bring-up - dead clock - solution
I just finished debugging a FX2 board design and thought I would proactively post the solution to a problem that may bite other people. The FX2 has a pin called "reserved". The board designer left it...

one task per priority
Has anyone every tried to implement a message-based embedded SW system, of large or medium complexity, with one execution thread per priority?
15
15