Subject Author Posted Replies

flash access for arm7
I'm having a problem accessing flash on my arm7 processor, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have the following code: OUT1("FEEPRO ", GETREG32(FEEPRO)); OUT1("FEEHIDE ",...
8
8

i want to read IC NEC 78F9026a
HI ALL i have the microcontroller device NEC UPD78F9026A and i have also its CHIP PROGRAMMER SP-3000U adapter sa245a. i want to take the program on it and copy it to a blank one when i select this...
6
6

need help in choosing a microcontroller
Can you please advise a microcontroller? It looks like nobody cares to list devices from competing manufacturers in the same document, providing both prices and features. There is a project, I need to...
5
5

unknown serial protocol - (RS-232. 422 pLAN ) ??
Hi, I'm currently trying to interface 3 Air Coolers to a remote monitoring system, over a serial link, but after looking into it further, the Controller has a strange serial interface, (see pic) what...
11
11

Difference between (RVCT 2.2) and (ADS 1.2) elf files
My project is just migrating from ADS 1.2 to RVCT 2.2 dev tools. I am trying to figure out if elf file created through ADS 1.2 is different in its structure from elf file generated by RVCT 2.2. Also...
1
1

Schottky Rectifier vs Schottky Barrier
Here is a Diode Question: What is the difference between a Schottky Rectifier and a Schottky Barrier diode? Both have relativly low forward voltages, but when would I use one vs the other? The reason...
4
4

Forth200x Standards meeting, 25-27 March 2009
The Forth200x meeting before Forth Tagung will now be a two day meeting from lunchtime Wednesday 25 March to lunchtime Friday 27 March. See more information about travel and hotel arrangements. Leon...

Compact flash endurance check
Hello, I am using Sandisk Extreme-IV 4 GB CF card on my embedded system. The card is heavily written/erased, and so i am worried about it's health. Any way to make some sort of diagnostics to detect...
7
7

Connect 6DOF through Serial Port
I'm looking into possibly connecting a 6DOF sensor into a RS232 serial port. I was thinking something like the Analog Devices ADIS16350, I'm wondering, what sort of hardware (eval boards, converters,...
2
2

MCU with IEEE-1394 peripheral ?
Warning, FireWire is considered a moribund standard; eSATA and (soon) USB 3.0 have essentially killed it.
10
10

Embedded Web Server for IEEE 1451 NCAP(Network Capable Application Processor)
Hi, I am looking forward for evaluation board to implement web server for IEEE 1451.1 Network capable application processor. There are lots of option in web for embedded web servers but I am not able...

Help on alignment with GNU Assembler and H8S/2117 (2600 Family)
Hello, It's the first time that I use an H8 microprocessor. I'm writing a program in H8 assembler (no C code at all) and I'm using GNU h8300-elf-as and h8300-elf-ld. This processor needs alignment on...
3
3

problem using FILE pointer
we are using CC2430 mounted on SRF04EB.we are using IAR workbench to progarm. When we wrote the below code, following errors occured: #include #define ecg_size 1250 uint8 ecg[ecg_size]={0}; void main...
54
54

MAX485 converter?
I need a clarification regarding MAX485 parts? What is the cost of this converter IC? If any other ic matches with max485 at lower lost,kindly tell me
11
11

[ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.0.0 released
Hi, I am pleased to announce the availability of CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.0.0. CodeSynthesis XSD/e is an open-source (GPL2 + proprietary license) XML parser/serializer generator for mobile and embedded...