Subject Author Posted Replies

embedded tools
Perhaps this is a very naive question, but still, what are tools that you use for embedded development and debug which make life ( development and debug ) easy ? Alternatively, can you all suggest me...
23
23

How to link embedded code against existing routines in flash
I'm using arm-elf-gcc to write embedded code targeting the NXP LPC2148. My application code will be loaded from an SD card into the MCU flash and run by an existing bootloader described in more detail...
3
3

Zilog Sells Off Two Product Lines
Today, Zilog announced that they have sold off two of their microcontroller product lines and related software to other companies. Their 8-bit Crimzon remote control microcontrollers and their 32-bit...
13
13

Power Supply Question
Perhaps someone with more electronics experience than myself can give me an idea of roughly what sort of power supply I need for the following scenario: I am looking to power: 11 PIC16F690...
1
1

ADUC842 does not respond to serial check
Hi to all the ng Can you help me please? I mounted at home a board using an ADUC842.I comunicate with PC by means of a simple RS232 to TTL converter as shown in...
2
2

Update internal flash through UART
Hi, I'm working with TMS470R1A384. And I'd like to have ability to update my Program through UART. In others words, I'd like to write FlashLoader. But I have no idea how to write my program for it. I...
2
2

Remote firmware upgrade
hi all... I am Sandeep.M... I am trying to implement remote firmware upgrade feature to my rabbit 3000, RCM 3200 based system... I would like to accomplish this without the use of RabbitLink board. So...
1
1

multicast MAC filter LPC2468
Hi, Iam using NXP based LPC2468 microcontroller. Iam using Keil RTX. Iam trying to set up different filters using multicast MAC addresses. The communication architecture requires that the...

Driving LED with PWM, Beginner's Question
Hi all! True beginner here, but was very excited to find this site. I woul greatly appreciate if someone could shed some light on whether or not I a going about a project correctly. Here are the...
2
2

19.12 x 1.14
Ok guys, I'm looking at some computation done in fixed-point, and there is one that I dont quite understand. Here it is: #define mul19dot12by1dot14(a,b) (((((a)>>16)*(b))14)) What is being done here...
25
25

uC with easy USB
I want to play with USB and microcontrollers. Can you suggest some uC s that are easy to use as USB slaves to my laptop or embedded toys(like the GP2X or Freerunner). I want to make some simple toys...
19
19

about Emulator for ppc.
Hi, it there any good Emulator for PPC?
3
3

Has Anyone Heard Of This Guy?
I recently found this website called: This guy is claiming to make a lot of money and is teaching others how to make $1300+ per month working online. I watched his videos and he seems to know what he...
8
8

wher to buy a camera chip with integrated dsp
is there a camera like the wiimote camera (pixart) that can be buaght « on: February 11, 2009, 02:23:00 AM » Hi all, I hope I am in the correct forum. I am thinking of taking apart the wiimote...
2
2

How to use the EEPROM on MC9S12XDP512?
Hi,Everyone, NOW,I use XDP512. I can not use the Internal EEPROM of XDP512 after serveral EEPROM wrting,erasing and reading test. Could anyone give me how to initialize the Internal EEPROM . It is...
4
4