Subject Author Posted Replies

arbout arm linux Tool chains
Hi everyone, I am new bie to linux. I just with the requirment of porting a simple helloworld program on to my AT91RM9200EK board. But now my requirement has changed to porting of linux kernal to the...
1
1

about vhdl compiling
while i compile any program in window 98 it shows that "error: can't open nhdl work " can somebody help on this and how to fix this problem. The same program compiles successfully in window xp or...
7
7

PWM Detection
Howdy Group, I'm currently working on a project which requires detecting a PWM train using a microcontroller. The pulse width must be between 800ns and 35us to be considered valid, and the duty cycle...
12
12

Question About Sequence Points and Interrupt/Thread Safety
I've included a function below and the generated STM8 assembly-language. As it ends up (based on the assembly-language), the function is interrupt safe as intended. My question is, let's assume I have...
136
136

Cannot read fuses on ATMEGA8515 using STK500
I cannot read fuses on ATMEGA8515 using STK500 (I have only tested this so far) in Linux (Kubuntu 8.04) using avrdude 5.5. I have tried variations of this command such as using sudo, but nothing...
8
8

Questions on using SSC interface of AT91SAM7S64 with PCM bus
Dear All, We are using AT91SAM7S64 for one of our telecom related project. We are using several SLICs and DAAs in our design. Now there is a PCM bus in each SLIC and DAA to send and recieve voice...

Industry oriented & certified VLSI Design Training - 6th March 09
Sandeepani (A Division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.) offers customized career specific Professional Development Course for fresh engineering graduates from Electrical / Electronics and...

8051 - moving value from one register to another
Just a quick question regarding 8051 assembly programming: I need to transfer a value from register R5 to R0, so I can use R5 for something else. I tried MOV R0, R5 but it fails. I know this is...
2
2

68000 compiler?
I have some code for a 68000 based system that I need to compile/ modify, it was written for use with the SDS cross compiler, however I can't find anyone that sells it anymore. What would you...
15
15

Change endian
Hello, i am new with ARM and i found one problem. I really need change endian from little to big. I think that its changing in startup with function: OUTPUT_FORMAT("elf32-littlearm",...
4
4

phase alternating line in pal
hi everybody, i want to generate a pal chroma signal. it has been said in some books that the sign of V changes every scan line, as television uses interlaced scanning, did the sign for V changes...
1
1

Looking for 68020 or 68030 simulator
Hello... I am searching for a software simulator for either of the 68020/68030 motorola microcprocessors. I've found multiple 68000 versions but that will not work for me. This is a simple hobby...
3
3

Smallest MS-DOS computer?
Hi there, I am looking for the smallest possible MS-DOS computer with these features: - Reasonably good SVGA (VESA-compatible) output - SB-compatible audio - Ethernet (would need to be compatible with...
17
17

embedded tools
Perhaps this is a very naive question, but still, what are tools that you use for embedded development and debug which make life ( development and debug ) easy ? Alternatively, can you all suggest me...
23
23

How to link embedded code against existing routines in flash
I'm using arm-elf-gcc to write embedded code targeting the NXP LPC2148. My application code will be loaded from an SD card into the MCU flash and run by an existing bootloader described in more detail...
3
3