Subject Author Posted Replies

Nibz processor @ <570 MAXII LEs (16 bit generic specified), 20MHz
Hi Some design speed up, and a good fix of that memory bug. The instruction set is at version 2, and it all fits in a MAXIIZ 570, this allows a 1270 design with some custom IO driver logic. A large...
2
2

Industry oriented & certified Embedded Training on 8th May 09
Are you worried about slowdown and not able to decide what to do? It is the right time to enhance your skills in line with your area of interest & background. So don=92t wait till the market improves,...

UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th May - Cambridge and Bristol
Hi, just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were...

Help with GPSIM watchwindows
Hello guys, I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am about ready to give up on gpsim and find a windoze machine and use MPLAB again. (I really don't want to and am trying to use...

XMOS hypercube
XMOS has developed this experimental 64 processor hypercube system: Leon

Embedded Basic interpreter recommendations?
Hi everybody- This question comes up from time to time from various posters but it never gets an answer that fits my specific needs. Here goes: Would anyone be able to recommend a free embedded basic...
79
79

PRE-Assembled Rabbit Adapter Boards - 1.27mm --> 0.10 ???
Aaaaugh !!! Teenie-tiny pin schemes may be ok for robots, but not for human assemblers. Rabbits 2mm scheme was bad enough, but now I'm working with the RCM-3400 which shrank everything down to a...
3
3

REQUEST FOR INFO : excellent AT91FR40162: onchip Flash?
good day all :o : the excellent AT91FR40162 device has 2MB 16-bit wide Flash onchip. i had a few questions regarding this: - on Atmel's site, only the AT91FR40162S and AT91FR40162SB are listed. what...
2
2

Why bother turning laptop ext. video off?
Hi all, [sorry, this question is probably off-topic here, but regularly reading this NG I am confident that this is a place where I can get an answer...] Just about every laptop has an external video...
17
17

Filter needed based on destination MAC address
Hi, I use LPC 2468 and Keil IDE for development. Iam trying to set up different filters using multicast MAC addresses. The communication architecture requires that the microcontroller receives only...
1
1

68332 horrible crash
Situation: an FPGA drives the IRQ6 input, the portF pin. It's set up to use another chip select as the autovector generator. This mostly works. The FPGA pulls it low, the ISR runs, and the ISR pokes...
10
10

porting uClinux to ARM processor and RT application suggestions
hi. my final year team are working on the above mentioned project. we have installed the necessary tools such as arm-elf, arm-linux , installed the skyeye emulator and also run sample programs in...

ADuC842 DAC glitches,forgot anything?
Hi I'm trying to do some practice with the 8bit uC AduC 842 When i generate a ramp by means of its DAC there are some glitches,in different number and position each time a ramp is generated i vary the...

Which oscilloscope to go for?
Dear all, I am working on a hardware which has AT91SAM7S64, which works on 18.432 MHz main clock. This is the maximum frequency which can be seen on hardware. Now we are planning to buy an analog...
11
11

Embedded World 2009: Antti Brain special issue
Hi just uploaded the special EW2009 issue it is not the regular issue, so there is very little technical articles or text content, mostly some pictures and very short commentary, but i hope it is...