Subject Author Posted Replies

How to match 2 same analog waveforms with time delay?
Dear all, I want to use MCU to calculate the delay between 2 almost same analog waveforms from op amps. The delay is within 0.1s to 1 second. Do anyone know whether there is algorithm or method to do...
5
5

Problems with FTDI Vinculum protocol. Anyone used it here?
I am trying to use a Vinculum VNC1L device to access USB Flash but am having some problems which look to me like the protocol is broken. Yes, I have contacted FTDI/Vinculum support but recent...

Richard Stallman is responsible for the shrinking economy -- PART 2
Hi All, As you may know I started a topic on Richard Stallman, thank you for your discussions =96 was most interesting. I have restarted this thread with a new title as in I want to retrain this back...
58
58

AT91SAm9263 LCD interface Mode
hi, I am using ATMEL at91sam9263, i am going to interface LCD which having DEN and SYNC mode, can any body tell which one is better. Linux kernel has inbuil driver for at891sam9263, Can anybody have...
1
1

Microchip Introduces Very VERY Low Power nanoWatt Micrcontrollers!
Both 8-bit and 16-bit. Sleep currents as low as 20nA. There's also a USB microcontroller available. The above link also shows a roadmap and a competitive comparison. -Bill Giovino Executive Editor

RTL8019as - Specific info needed.
Hello All, Some time ago (years actually) I encountered an article named the '25$ webserver'. It was about connecting a microcontroller to an NE2000 compatible ISA network card. Just recently I...
6
6

Seeking open-source operating system abstraction
I realize that it is not completely achievable, but there is much commonality across o/s - message, timer, mutex/semaphore, thread, etc Does anyone know of an open source cross-platform operating...
9
9

USB enumeration order
Hi, I've read the USB spec, and I still can't work out whether a bunch of USB devices (including hubs) is guaranteed to always enumerate in the same order. Does anyone know? Even if it is not...
10
10

Booting mpc855t while attached to debugger?
Hi everyone, I've got an mpc855t based device that I'm trying to get booting and debugged. The device functions fine without the debugger attached but I cannot get it to go through a full boot and...

Slightly-OT: An Unexpected Presumed Application of Microcontrollers
So many bad jokes are possible, like this gives new meaning to embedded systems. I'm assuming there is a microcontroller in there somewhere. The Lizard
1
1

Analog
hi I have a problem which require me to take three analog signal at 20 35 and 50 hz. At a sampling rate of 100 hz . second part is to design a chebeshev type I filer and sample the analog signal...
2
2

Inexpesive micro with flash, ethernet (WiFi?), digital i/o needed
Hello After my requests a couple of months ago looking for a cheap micro (I went with the Atmel ATMEGA8), and after the shipping of the first 1,000 units, I'm back for more suggestions. 32-bit micro...

Best method to create software modules for usuability by others
Dear All, I am working in organization as Sr. Design Engineer. Our major problem is to have standard modules to be shared between all software engineers. I dont want all to write their own code, Can...
4
4

I need to show time of the year as 9999 instead 1999
I would like to show year as 9999 instead 1999, I am using mktime and ctime, it always shows only 1900 range, can't able to change year only to 9999, How can I change year to 9999 instead1999?. Thanks...
12
12

Re: Trouble programming older PIC 16C84 and 16C71
I think the C84 is pretty old. I can't remember the C71, at all. Anyway, you don't describe what you mean by "couldn't be programmed" very well. I gather you could find it on the programming list,...