Subject Author Posted Replies

Ramdisk mounting issue-Pls help!! AT91rm9200-ek Board
Hi all, I used the buildroot to create the linux kernel and the root filesystem for the atmel at91rm9200-ek board. I configured the buildroot to generate zImage. Also I did not change much of the...

DVI and OVI Leakage test
Hi, I am working on a project to see if my OVI and DVI boards has leaky relays. Here is what I am planning to do: 1. Set the boards to a high impedance. 2. Set the current range. 3. Set the board to...
1
1

Ping: Jim Granville
Hello Jim, Someone from the Houston area has asked me how to get in contact with you, tried your gmail address but no luck. I think you had done business with him a long time ago and he needs some...

Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream Curl & Shine 10.2 oz.
Price:$4.49 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// I was so upset to discover that Garnier took this product off the shelf because it's the only thing that not only tames my curly hair, but makes it look like...

First Kiss Little Kid/Big Kid Celia Mary Jane
Price:$28.95 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// The first kiss mary jane shoes are one of the best i have seen so far the two shades of silver are very pretty and it is very comfy and pefect for the...

High Visibility Class 2 Safety Vest Lime (Medium)
Price:$5.50 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// I was looking for a lightweight and inexpensive vest to wear for my bicycle commute to and from work. I leave for work at 4:30 AM, so I wanted something that...

VDC Needs Help in Studying the Embedded Engineering Market
Dear Embedded Engineer, VDC is conducting its annual survey of embedded engineers, and if you are involved in the engineering of embedded software, hardware, and/or systems, we are interested in...

Linux Kernel speculation
We have a number of systems based on the ppc core in a Virtex 4 FX12. The system has 4MB flash RAM for program storage and 32MB RAM and uses one of the EDK-supplied Ethernet cores for comms (temac)....
17
17

Detail Needed for Multi Builder Error Messages
Hi, I am trying to build an ARM application based on ThreadX, with Builder of Multi for ARM 4.2.1. While building all the source files looks fine, I get an error saying: Parsing nm input error:...
4
4

PC/104 Project
Guys, I am in a development stage of a new project and would like to know if these boards can work altogether and if you have any comment regarding this: My project is based on PC/104 factory form,...
2
2

Embbeded USB webcam identifier hardware
Hi need some suggestions about developing a embbeded (no interaction with any operating system like Linux* (REd Hat, Mint, Santa Fe) or Microsoft* (Windows* XP, Windows Vista, windows Server 2003 or...

Please give solution there is problem while interfacing AT25010A(serial EEPROM) with LPC 2103
Helloo, I'm interfacing LPC2103(SPI0) with Serial EEPROM AT25010A to write data in to the EEPROM I have to sent 2 COmmands WREN(0x06),WRITE(0x02),Address(Let 0x00) and data(let 0x41) i'm using Keil...

How to access second PCI card with same signature ( Vendor Id and Device Id)
Hi all, I have developed a windows (Windows-xp ) based PCI card I am using single card, with single card my application is working I have inserted the second card with the same signature, So how can i...

Linear, Low-Cost, 0-250F Temperature Solution?
Requirements: *0-250F Temperature *25PSIG Pressure *Possible flammable gas *Must be in probe form *0-5V or 1-5V output *+-1.0 degree C accuracy Ideally, I would like to go with a LM34 semiconductor or...
7
7

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Mens Model: 26300ST.OO.1110ST.08
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chronograph Mens Model: 26300ST.OO.1110ST. 08 The new Royal Oak chronograph from Audemars Piguet is based on the reference 25860. The main difference is focused on the colors...