Subject Author Posted Replies

Atmel launch SAM3 Cortex M3
See: Naturally there is a FreeRTOS demo ready: Also there is a new LPC1766 demo:
1
1

Standard data exchange format for power systems (inverters, battery, solar etc)?
I'm soon going to be working on a new battery project, it'll have an onboard inverter to convert the DC to 480V 3 phase. Does anyone know of any data format standard (e.g. some type of XML structure)...

NAND Memory
Do different NAND memory manufacturers have different programing algorithims... such that replacing one manfucaturer with another means the flash programming algorithims must be changed in bootloaders...
1
1

AT89C51RD2: 64k or 62k flash?
AT89C51RD2 has 64k flash + 2k ROM. Can I use all 64k with: 1. FLIP 2. API or do FLASH and ROM overlap? My MCU hasn't arrived yet, so I can't check this. TIA
8
8

Calculating velocity from position in a noisy enviroment
Hi, I've got a problem with calculating velocity from position data. Here's what I've got * A variable resistor that tells you the position of the object to be tracked * An A-D converter that samples...
11
11

USB Enumeration Problem
Hi, I am working on a CDC class USB device. When I connect this device to Windows XP SP2 machine it's enumeration fails and Windows gives following error. "One of the device attached to this computer...
1
1

Read keyboard language throught USB
Hello all, I have not big experience with USB so I'm not sure this question makes sense but let me try to ask ... :-) I'm wondering if (and how of course...) could be possible to read the keyboard...
4
4

PADS footprint for PEX8311
Hi, Does anyone have the PADS part layout for the PLX PEX8311 chip? That's a 377-pin BGA, PCI Express interface chip. Tnx, John

Any experiences running 460 kbaud RS485?
We're looking at a design that would have 1 RS485 master and 2 slaves, with a maximum cable length of 50 meters (25m is more likely), and we'd need to run a data rate of 460 kbaud. Since the RS485...
3
3

USB Mouse enumeration issue
Hi All, I am facing issues in enumerating USB mouse /Keyboard on my target hardware. My hardware and OS details are as below: Hardware Davinci (DM6446) OS WinCE 6.0 Problem description: I have an...

Memory choices
Hi All, I am developing a ARM9 system, The ARM9 has an external memory controller on board. I am facing some choices in memory as the memory controller can use SDR SRAM and DDR SRAM , as well as other...

SPI communication protocol for micro-sd
Hi friends, I am doing a data logger project, in which I have to log the 16 channel ADC's reading with time & date stamp. this requires huge memory up to 3 Mbytes. So i decided to use micro-sd card. I...
13
13

Intels chips in early days...Quire interesting...
Hi all, Just was going through this video from Howstuff works and I got amazed by the invention of the Intel4004 in the companies earlier days way back in 1969.Quite a remarkable work I your...
21
21

Multiple openings for design and firmware engineers
Hi Group Members, I have following openings with me. Any one interested can contact me at All the openings are Chennai (India) based. Currently looking for following positions: 1)IC PHYSICAL DESIGN...

dvi tmds , dvi anschlüsse , dvi übertragung , adc kabel , das dvi kabel , hdmi kabel kategorie , gute hdmi kab el , pf inkl dvi kabel , dvi hdmi kabel 7 , hdmi umschalter ,
dvi tmds , dvi anschl=FCsse , dvi =FCbertragung , adc kabel , das dvi kabel , hdmi kabel kategorie , gute hdmi kabel , pf inkl dvi kabel , dvi hdmi kabel 7 , hdmi umschalter , * * * +++ HDMI SCHNELLE...