Subject Author Posted Replies

It's true: Technology is amazing, and nobody's happy
Hey everyone, i found this great article and I Let me know what you

What's Intel up to?
What is Intel up to buying Wind River Systems? Saying 'from now on vxWorks will only run on Intel x86 processors' will simply kill the business, so that's not really an option. And since most embedded...
8
8

ARC-OTG USB question
Hi everyone, I'm working on a linux device driver for an Arm based USB device. I've got an ARC-OTG USB controller and an ISP1504 compatable transciever. I'm trying to find out how to switch from full...
3
3

Road Ahead for Embedded Design companies in recession??
A prolonged period of recession has dampened the spirits of most companies =96 especially companies in the embedded space. Can Indian companies, who have in the past, skillfully navigated the route of...
3
3

b - Mobile phone project
Hey Guys, My company are looking at starting an online cell phone project called b - Mobile. The phone is Linux based, touch screen using Google Android and the GUI development is finished. We are...
4
4

LWIP+UCOS on MCB2300
hi,everybody. Anyone ported LWIP+UCOS on MCB2300? I browsed the topics on this bbs,but got little used ecos or LWIP+FreeRTOS,but I do not want to change the UCOS to others. Anyone gives some source?...
2
2

rauchen aufhören laser , rauchen aufhören spritze , rauchen aufhören motivation , nichtraucherseminar , durch rauchen aufhören , rauch aufhören , nikotin , rauchen auf hören zunahme ,
rauchen aufh=F6ren laser , rauchen aufh=F6ren spritze , rauchen aufh=F6ren motivation , nichtraucherseminar , durch rauchen aufh=F6ren , rauch aufh=F6ren , nikotin , rauchen aufh=F6ren zunahme , * * *...

Free ARM tool that works with ULINK2 or CrossConnect?
I want to set a colleague's son up to work on some simple ARM projects on an LPC2106, using material I have on hand. I have plenty of EVBs etc lying about, but the only JTAG adapters I have are a few...
3
3

Programming USB device to transfer a file
Hi, I'm trying to program a usb device that, once it's plugged into a PC, will transfer a file over. I'm not sure what is needed to accomplish this or how to get started. Would I use the USB mass...
2
2

USB communication hung
I am using ISP1582 USB device controller. I have connected TYPE-B connecor. I have used BLM21P220 inductor in between USB ground and board ground. I have also placed another BLM21P220 at sheild and...
1
1

Need software solution for "SAR" Adc filtering
Hi friends, I am using built in 10 bit SAR ADC (200 ksps) of C8051F340 controller. In this I am facing noise or flickering problem. Well I can take the average of that readings to overcome this noise...
2
2

Yet another search engine, however this time it is Microsoft's Bing.
Microsoft's attack on Google's search engine. OK, so I tried searches on Dontronics: web: images: there are images I had forgotten about, as I hadn't seen them, or used them for years. videos: again,...
9
9

[OT-ish] It's Spring, when a young man's thoughts turn to
Getting the heck out of engineering school while he's still young! For some reason, this year I'm getting mail directly from the "help me I have a month to get my senior project done" crowd. I always...
93
93

5V NOR flash sources?
We've been using the Spansion AM29F400BT-70EF on a product. EOL'd, of course. Previously we used AMD and/or ST, but they're out of the 5V NOR business too. Is anyone left? I've seen press releases and...
2
2

The Semantics of 'volatile'
The Semantics of 'volatile' =========================== I've been meaning to get to this for a while, finally there's a suitable chunk of free time available to do so. To explain the semantics of...