Subject Author Posted Replies

080 ²á¤Ñ¤p°ª²á¤Ñ«Ç
520=B2=E1=A4=D1=AB=C7= - =B7s 080 =A4=A4=B3=A1=A4H= =B2=E1=A4=D1=AB=C7 ut - =B5=F8=B0T=A5=E6=A4=CD - =B5L=AD=AD=BD=D7=BE=C2 - =A7K=B6O=A4p=BB=A1=BA=F4 - sogo=B1=A1=A6=E2=BD=D7=BE= =C2 -...

looking for the Archimedes C Compiler v2.7.15
I am working on a legency product and looking for a Archimedes C compiler V2.7.15 dated around 1997 I only have the older dos version, so do you have the newer version thanks again
4
4

USB3300 - Xilinx ML401 interface ...
Hi, I wanted to send some data from the USB port of my computer to the Xilinx ML401 board via the USB3300 card. My restriction is that I cannot use the MircoBlaze package. When I connect the USB3300...

Looking for help! Accessing SD card using SPI mode
I am currently develop a data logger system using MC68HC11A0 microprocessor with expanded mode. I am a bit confused with the mass information that i get from the internet. Maybe someone who had done...
7
7

Flash write strange behaviour?
To All, Not sure this is the correct group, but anyway. Trying to write to a Flash (atmel at49bv162at 2MB) with openocd. What I do is: mwb 0x10000000 0xF0 # clear cmd mwb 0x10000555 0xAA # enter cmd...
4
4

AT91RM9200-Ek u-boot problem
Hi, I'm working on the AT91RM9200-EK board. I've built my own u-boot for booting. My u-boot boots the board properly. It is completely fine. The problem is that when I follow the procedure to...

SMS-GPS Tracking
Hi! I'm currently developing an application to for online tracking by SMS. Normally, I should have tested the application with my GSM modem but I seem to be having a problem with my GSM modem, so I...
5
5

Problems with programming AT91RM9200
hi, I have designed board with AT91RM9200 microcontroller and I've got some problems with programming it... I wanted to program any bootloader into connected AT45DB041D dataflash. Right now I can't...
1
1

Adobe Flash served by embedded processor w/o O.S.
Currently, I use AJAX to provide a near-realtime display of data for a device (basically data acquisition and some control). The box contains a 16-bit processor, TCP/IP stack, but no OS (I use timer...
2
2

Multiline MPASM __config ?
Is there a way to continue a __config directive onto a second line in PIC (MPASM) assembler?
1
1

Collaborative program optimization repository and tools have been updated
Dear all, Just wanted to mention that we started updating Collective Optimization Database with various optimization cases (for Intel and AMD processors at the moment) for multiple benchmarks such as...

A siemens C75 lcd-display on an Atmel micro-controller
Hello All, I'm not quite sure if I'm posting in the right newsgroup, but here goes : I've just removed the display outof a Siemens C75 phone (which suffered a broken "joystick" and is therefore...
8
8

Looking for a little embedded computer... Gumstix?
I've got the following hardware requirement: 2 x RS232 port Bluetooth (to talk to a mobile phone) Ethernet (speed irrelevant) USB (Controller) A small qwerty keyboard A small text LCD 640x480 Video...
4
4

Why text messages are limited to 160 characters
Hi everyone, i just that i would stop by and share it with this wonderful article, I hope you guys find it interesting, to say the least! Let me know what you think

Two New Cloaking Devices Close In on True Invisibility