Subject Author Posted Replies

Driver function to clear ARP entries?
Is there a function that can be called in a Linux network device driver that can clear the ARP entries for a particular interface? I am running Linux 2.6.26 for powerpc.
9
9

computer desktop and laptop
You will obtain latest and updated information about this topic,which would be surely useful for you.

OT: Pan deletes taglines
Not on topic, but meaningful to me: I'm using Pan, I like it a lot. But sometimes it deletes a whole message, leaving me replying to nothing at all. I _think_ that it thinks that it's deleting the...
7
7

continued fraction program
Okay. I think I'm done playing, for now. There's a free continuous fraction program available. This program provides the convergents for the continuous fractions of a value (plus declining error...
77
77

New Atmel Cortex M3 runs at 96MHz, has high-speed USB
Earlier this month, Atmel introduced a new Cortex M3. The core runs at 96MHz, and a high-speed USB interface blazes at 480Mbits/sec. The new Atmel Cortex devices have up to 256KBytes of Flash Article...
11
11

FLIP only works on 9600
I've made two programming cables, both with the same result: the AT89C51ED2 can only be programmed with the lowest speed, 9600. First cable had MAX232 directly on RS232, then 1m flat cable to C51....
1
1

GM29 Sony-Ericsson modem problem
Hi I have a GM29 Sony-Ericsson modem for a fleet tracking system. I was doing firmware tests for the 8051-based system that controls it. The modem did work well previously, but from yesterday when it...

Discrete GPRS
Hi guys !, Is possible build a GPRS/SMS transceiver ? without integrate modules like Telit, Siemenes, Motorola, etc, etc Thanks in advance.
22
22

USB device without computer
Hi there, I just need to known if there is possible to use a USB device (flash drive, webcam, keyboard, etc.) with no computer interaction, so I can use it in a specific application with a FPGA ????...
23
23

New approach to transfer exact data By FT2232H
Hi all. I really appreciate you guys to concern my past question. (In the past thread, "For exact data transfer by using FT2232H." , I asked why the FT2232H makes data delay randomly WHILE I sent the...
12
12

Program in external SDRAM and caching
hi, I have a simple program for my AT91RM9200 to turn led on and off. When I run it from internal SRAM it works ok, but when I copy it into external SDRAM and execute from there it jumps to address...
6
6

Flash data retention after soldering
Hello all, I'm using AT45DB041 in my design (SPI Flash, 4Mbit), and I thinking of preprogramming the flash before soldering it to the rest of device - this would avoid the in-system programming. But...
4
4

AT91RM9200 SPI extrenal decoder problems
Hi, Has anyone tried using AT91RM9200 with external decoder for SPI? I'm trying to talk to 15 slaves through the SPI on my custom board. When I configure the SPI in the external decoder mode then the...

How to make a laptop start up when ext power is applied?
I need to make a laptop start up when external power is applied, without having to press the power button. Actually it will be an Asus EEE PC running Linux but that is probably irrelevant. Is there...
19
19

application real-time priority in WCE
Hello all, We are developing a data acquisition application. It runs in WCE5 and WCE6. Along with other operations that it does, it has a thread which executes a PLC program. In our case this PLC...
1
1