Subject Author Posted Replies

EXTENDED Deadlines for SoCPaR2009
Please help us to disribute this cfp. We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this call-for-papers. Thank you. *********************************************************************** SoCPaR...

available TS/SCI real-time embedded software engineer
Active TS/SCI clearance with poly. Contact: Douglas K. Bell Pleasanton, California

Using SDRAM
Hi I am using a Kingston SDRAM 512MB for my virtex 2 pro development system. I am working on image filtering where i have to send the image file to SDRAM from my PC. I am struck off in the following...

Live Video Feed over one RS232 line (Rx or Tx)
Hi all, I have an idea to try and transmit live video camera data over one RS232 (either Tx or Rx) line. The problem is that I don?t know how to go about processing the camera data. If the camera data...
2
2

PXA270 Reset conditions
Where would one(1) look for what conditions are needed/necesary for a PXA270 to come out of 'Reset' at Power-On time??? Thanx Brooklyn Bob

Hotel Salcia Danube Delta
whole team hotel Salcia Maliuc (Danube Delta) to strive to achieve maximum performance in order to create for you, our customers, the best conditions and comfortable in our hotel. Fresh remobilat, our...

Reverse Engineering A Button Interface
I am reverse engineering a circuit so that I can interface to it and electronically control the button input. I have successfully accomplished this on an earlier version of the product, however, the...
2
2

PXA270 Power-up sequence
I'm looking for information about the power-up sequence of a PXA270. Working in production, I have beaucoup boards that do not power-up, aka do NOT boot. Is there any reference material that decsribes...
1
1

How to store 32x32->64 result on ARM
I'm working with an XScale ARM processor (armv5te architecture). I have a GCC cross compiler. I'm trying to store the output of an SMULL instruction into a 'long long' using inline assembly and the...
9
9

LPC21xx IAP erase time too long
I have measured the time it takes for the IAP to erase one 4kB sector and it was 400ms. The processor is being clocked with a 14.74MHz chrystal, 1x multiplier, no MAM. No interrupts whatsoever....
7
7

Serial Programming without using SDFlash Utility
Hi, I am trying to write an application to program the flash (DSP F2808 board) without using Code Composer Studio and Spectrum Digital's SDFlash Utility. Is there any way that I can build this...
1
1

SDRAM data bus width & linux
Due to space limitations, our small embedded system (whicih uses a Samsung S3C2440A processor) uses one SDRAM chip. The address bus is 32 bits, but the data bus is only 16 bits. Is there a special...
4
4

Struggling to find development tools for Alpha Microelectronics Parts
I've been tasked to attempt to revise some firmware (I have the source, assembly code) for an AM8A series processor made by Alpha Microelectronics in Taiwan. To data I have yet to get an email...
3
3

SD card problem!
Hello all, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I have started a SD card project where I want to interface the SD card with my MCU. I am using a PIC18F8520 MCU. Well before I started...
6
6

Ezurio's UWScript and LPC2104
Hi all, I'm working on an application with a LPC2104 storing data on a memory card, which is connected through RS232 (using only the ground, TX and RX) to an Ezurio's WIFI module. I programmed the...