Subject Author Posted Replies

USB Webcam commands control
I need to find where can get the commands control to programming a USB webcam (UVC webcam compliant and/or Non-UVC webcam compliant) with a programming language (C, Visual Basic, Visual C++). In this...
5
5

Qualcomm MSM7200 chipset deevelopment board?
Hi , My name is Kiran Bulusu and I'm developer working on 3g chipsets. I'm looking for info on how to get Qualcomm MSM7200 chipset deevelopment board. Atleast sort of emulator may be would suffice for...

UDP receiving sockets on PXA270
Hi I am using SCIOPTA OS on PXA270 processor (CB-x270 board). I have developed embedded system which has four UDP receiving process and two UDP transmitting processes. The receiving process has...
1
1

BCH question,decoding error occurs when err number is (t,2t]
In my understanding, the BCH code can correct "t" errors and detect "2t" errors. When the error number is [t+1, 2t], the algorithm will always report that errors are found but not correctable. But the...
2
2

Camera with integrated DSP
Hi! I'm looking for a camera with some integrated DSP onboard. So far i've seen the CMUCam III and that looks good, but is there anything else available? What i want to do is set up a camera to track...
4
4

Lauterbach
Hello, Are there any regular users of Lauterbachs Trace32 debugger (with a USB connection to the PC ) out there? I have just started using this tool a couple of weeks ago and then I changed user...
2
2

ARM: JTAG problem on developed ARM board
Hi. I designed an ARM7 board with LPC2478 MCU. Unfortunately, JTAG doesn't work like one would expect. I can download code to FLASH, I can start debugging, BUT every time it comes to the first STR...
4
4

Advice on an IPC mechanism
Hi All, I've been asked to look into one of our products, its an embedded device running Linux on an Arm board. One of the major issues is that of latency, there are many factors which account for...
8
8

Processor Selection for SoC
Hi, I am looking at selecting a processor for our SoC platform. Currently we use an embedded 8051 core (small, low power, low performance, cheap). For our next project, we need more performance, and...
10
10

USB device driver / LPC board
I have a LPC2478 board ( which comes with a USB OTG port. I will run linux on this board and connect this to PC which runs windowsXP via USB OTG port. I wanted to know if there is any quick way of...
6
6

Developing/compiling software
HI All I've looked at Keil uVIsion (Trial Version) as well as Asem51v1.3 (old stuff). Any suggestions of the compiler software you're using to write/compile your code and create hex files to upload to...
135
135

Cypress Add Turbo 8051 to PSoC (and Cortex too)
Cypress cover BOTH bases, in a move that has to get everyone's attention ! - Single clock 8051 16/32/64KF, up to 8KR, with up to 67MHz operation, and 120 part numbers Wide 1.7-5.5V operation.. LCD...

Content
Well come to content unltd.

Article writer
"I really like the articles. They were well written in a free flowing and clear way and were obviously well researched.

Content Writer
Words have inspired the world=92s greatest athletes, the most incomparable artists and peerless warriors throughout history.