Subject Author Posted Replies

Please tell me what is the cheapest ARM with my request ip(100K annual)
Please tell me what is the cheapest ARM with my request ip. Our company would like to change current audio application to embedded system. after my researching, only 2 way to realize, one is made ASIC...
10
10

dsPIC33 GPIO DMA
Is it possible to hook up a 16 bit parallel ADC to the GPIO pins on a dsPIC33 and have it stream into the DMA RAM? Thanks, Thomas
6
6

STM32, ADCs, Timing Problem
Hello Everyone, these days I encountered a serious timing problem using the ADCs, twice. Because of this the ADC interrupt used up all computing power, leading to a not or *very* slow running...

I2C Driver for DSP/BIOS
I've been in the embedded area for quite some time. I am currently running DSP/BIOS on a TI F2801. I am having trouble accessing an EEPROM over I2C. I saw a thread that mentioned a DSP/BIOS driver for...
1
1

ATE Test: how many push fingers?
Hi, I'm routing a board that will be tested by an Automatic Test Equipment line. I purchased and read the "SMTA/TMAG Testability Guidelines TP-101D" from That document states that I have to make room...
5
5

Xilinx FPGA Not Being Recognized by ISE
Hello Everyone, I have a Sparkfun Xilinx FPGA Breakout Revision 2.2 with Support Circuitry(this one here: ) and a Digilent UBS-JTAG Programmer Cable(this one: ). I have never programmed the Xilinx...
1
1

Mensuration device parameterization scheme [VERY long]
Hi, Apologies in advance for the length of this post. :< But, it's probably an unusual design issue for most of the designs that are likely encountered here. Basically, what I am trying to do is come...
8
8

eio.com LCD panel 'hyper-email' list archive?
A few years ago hosted a really useful mailing list for people using LCD panels. It was a very busy list with lots of discussion of individual parts (eg panels pulled from old laptops). They had...

JTAG Error!
Hello, I am using XDS510 USB emulator. I am able to reset my emulator but unable to detect it. Getting below error in sdconfig ** Checking for a valid emulator/eZdsp $$ You are connected to: $$...

Sensor for Object detection
Hallo there Hi, I want to carry a research project on a sensor that can suitable to Detect an stable object. I would like to get an idea on how i can implement my project. I want to implement a sensor...
1
1

Servo motor controller with pic18f4331
Im new to micro controller programming and I urgently need a program for servo motor controller(dc motor controller with a single ended quadrature encoder) using pic 18f4331. I googled it for on many...
5
5

Universal XELTEK SuperPro Programmers - recommendation
Hi All in embedded land, It's time for us to upgrade our universal programmer after our very, very old BP programmer died. Due to budget restrictions we are now looking at competitively priced XELTEK...
4
4

MSP430 info memory vs Rowley
I'm trying to locate a structure in MSP430 info memory using Rowley CrossWorks (a preinitialized structure, so it appears in the .txt file). Is there a pragma or other directive similar to IAR's that...
9
9

ARM board features?
Hello all, I am looking for a controller board using a 32 bit ARM processor. I have three different projects I would like to work on, and would like to use the same base board for each. I would like a...
3
3

Portable Email Client for embedded system
I am looking for Portable Email Client for embedded system (not Linux/Unix), which includes the following protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and MIME. Is someone familiar with Email Client? Regards, Kobi...
5
5