Subject Author Posted Replies

Does anyone have current contact details for Jerry D. Harthcock?
Hello, Does anyone know how to contact Jerry Harthcock? Yours faithfully, Colin Paul Gloster

Change names of variables and functions in multiple files?
Hello I would like to have a program that allows me to change a word in multiple files. I need to change multiple variable and function names (to comply with a coding standard). Any tips?
11
11

Statechart tool to generate C
I'm looking for a Statechart (Harel) tool that supports C code generation, and is free (not trial copies). Any suggestions?
22
22

ATE tests: VIA form factor and NES to test
Hi folks, I'm routing a board which will be tested by an ATE system (Bottom Access). The questions are: 1) VIA FORM FACTOR Let's suppose I have a net on the TOP layer and I need to test it: I have to...
4
4

OT: Ethernet extender
A bit OT for the group, but it is related to an embedded system ... I have an application that requires Ethernet to be extended through an existing RS485 serial link, such that I have Ethernet RS485...
5
5

Re:Fuel your career with SAP Certification in 30 days -- Call (813)466-7406 for more details
Become a Highly Paid SAP Consultant Get SAP Certification in 30 Days SPECIAL OFFER SAP SD, CRM AND IS RETAIL =E2=80=93 ONLY $1200 Cerebrum Software Solutions through its wholly owned training division...

Require Result-Oriented Business Development managers -- Apply Now
DONOT REPLY TO THIS ME THE RESPONSES TO Hi, Cerebrums Software Solutions is a global technology services company, whom specializes in IT & ITes Services. We aim to build long-term relationships with...
1
1

PC104 to QVGA TFT LCD via SPI
I am looking for a very low cost solution to interfacing a single board computer ,such as a PC-104, running an operating system, that gives it functional PC capabilites specifically for driving a QVGA...

Free RTOS Kernel Source download from an NPO site.
Hi all, I am a Japanese programmer, who happens to talk to overseas business partners a lot. It came to my attention during my talk with a programmer in Malaysia that not many people outside Japan...
1
1

xylotex and cnc4pc products

Which controllers are used most in display clusters application??
Hi, We want to decide about a development board for building Automotive Display Clusters(Dash Board) application. Few choices we have are: Freescales' Total5200 (PowerPc), Freescales' iMx35 series...
1
1

Ultra High Speed Type I Cards
The SD 3.0 standard states that UHS-I cards throughput can be up to 104 MB/sec in the SD104 mode. What confuses me is the Table 3-5 of SD 3.0 spec (physical layer), which says **Maximum Bus Speed**...

Digital pin used as analog pin
Hi, i want use a digital pin as analog output voltage: is it possible linear decrease voltage (maybe with a proper 1-0 combination) as output without PWM?
3
3

Altera USB blasters as USB-SPI interface with ponyprog
hi a first version of the solution is available from its temporary home at my brains download area it does allow unmodified PonyProg 2.07c to use Altera USB blaster to program SPI devices, instrucions...
1
1

nee
Yeah I also calculated 3 wait states. Is it 3 wait states per machine cycle or one wait state/MC(machine cycle)?. I have inserted one wait state during opcode fetch MC, one wait state while getting...
1
1