Subject Author Posted Replies

Has anybody used embedded Linux on a single TI 67Xx DSP?
Dear all, Anyone succeeded in installing TinyOS or similar OS in a TI67xx DSP (in particular TMS320C6727)? My final purpose is to install Corba and/or IEEE1451 in a custom board with 6727 DSP as the...

LPC2888 Flash programming using DFU.
Hi, I am new to LPC2888. I am using the Olimex development board. I tried to configure the board in USB download mode (pullup P2.3 to Vcc), but Windows is not recognizing it. However the test mode is...
1
1

How to create a code in C++ for LM3S811 in IAR Embedded Workbench
Hi everyone, I'm trying to develop an application in C++ for the LM3S811 kit with IAR. I've already included the "extern C" in the file startup.c, but when I compile the code, I receive the following...

Any good "universal" programmer?
Hi, I want to realize (by myself) a low cost "universal" programmer...do you kow any interesting (and supported) programmer? Thanks in advance
7
7

Computer
This site is dedicated to has lots and lots about computer related articles. Please
1
1

OT: Good SVN How-To?
A project I'm working on just shoved me over the threshold from RCS to SVN -- I just have to track multiple branches on this one. But I'm not a version control maven, I'm a @#$% algorithm guy! Any...
28
28

QVGA touchscreen UI design tools?
What tool options would the cognoscenti suggest for a UI design incorporating a QVGA touchscreen? Needs to have buttons, dynamic and static content etc., probably not animation or video. Probably ARM...
3
3

Squeezing bytes out of a struct
Hi, [I'll post this here instead of c.l.c as I suspect folks here are far more adept at "squeezing bytes" out of things (vs. the "desktop jocks")] While arguably not legitimate, the following is in...
18
18

Disabling interrupts to protect data
Hi Guys, I am working on some RTOS, in which I see lot of interrupts "enabling" and "disabling" code in most of the RTOS API's to protect kernel data. For example, Semaphore API's, Message Queue APIs,...
42
42

Help needed to get CHSM binary
I would REALLY like to evaluate CHSM: Concurrent Hierarchical Finite State Machine, but despite my best efforts I cannot build this from source. I'm a user, not a developer. The author has made it...
4
4

Embedded Systems Project with TI DSP Kit
Hello All, I am having these two kits, and none of them used extensively till now. 1) TI 6713 DSP Kit. 2) Renesas QSK26A Would like suggestions on any simple project that i can make using these two...
1
1

ALP for Real Time Clock using timer unit of HC12
HI, I am implementing an ALP program to implement a real time clock to display hour,minute,second using features available in a timer unit. Digits have to displayed on one of the GPIO ports of HC12...
5
5

OV7620 default
Hello everyone, I have started to experiment with the OV7620 and I have a doubt, is the NTSC output just only black and white or can it be set to colour mode? Because when I feed the camera with 5...
2
2

gcc - missing define?
I'm building a project using gcc and coming up with a couple of missing defines. I've tried this with both native gcc with 686 for a target and ppc-elf-gcc with a ppc target. When it includes stdio.h...
7
7

Design Tradeoffs
Having spent several rounds of initial specifications with a potential customer, that is less likely to be a viable project as they want to "Squeeze a gallon into a pint pot" I could see that the...
5
5