Subject Author Posted Replies

ADS1251 and 8051 Code
ADS1251 and 8051 Code Has anyone done this who can share the code? Just to save me time. Any gotchas? I'd also quite like not to take every sample so I can use just the ADS1251 to interrupt so it is...
12
12

auto-detecting the resolution of HD44780-based LCD modules ?
Hello, I have hooked alphanumerical LCDs on some uCs in the past and I have always had to adjust the software to the actually installed module. I have a small collection of "compatible" displays with...
7
7

CMOS sensor
Who knows where can I get CMOS sensor no matter the brand with the lens ? --------------------------------------- This message was sent using the web interface on

Looking for relay board
We are currently using an ATmeaga16 relay board from Sparkfun. I am now looking for a similar board with 8-14 relays and 8-14 opto inputs. Any suggestions ? Thanks don
1
1

Need C based matrix math library?
Hello all I'm looking for an open source (or other) free floating point (not double) matrix math library. The library must be in standard C (not C++) with source (compile by any standard C compiler)....
5
5

XPLA3 coolrunner programming tool?
Some time ago I managed to get (under NDA) the programming info from Xilinx so now I can program one of their coolrunners via JTAG with my toolchain (the CPLD on this design is reprogrammable over the...
17
17

looking for driver, usb-chipcard-reader to arm linux system
Hello, i am looking for a driver to read chipcards via USB-reader. Has anybody an idea, where i can find information about how to read and write I2C Memory cards, 24C16 or similar? best regards Stefan...

CFP (deadline extension): SMART'10
Due to multiple requests we decided to extend the submission deadline for 2 weeks until the 22nd of November, 2009. Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call....

PSoC 3 Starter kit video review
the kit arrived today, and after reading the manual it did show something, but it better to look here: Antti

Need help from programming masters (USB hub)
Hi guys! I am just wondering if you could give some codes regarding the operation of the USB hub. Since a USB host is capable of communicating to a single device, I was thinking of using the USB hub...
3
3

Why do I get the this error - "Read from unprogrammed EEPROM address"
Mu Code for HC12 is given below : USER_STACKTOP equ $0a00 ;just above RAM area PORTA equ $0000 ;Port A register PORTB equ $0001 ;Port B register PORTP equ $0056 ;Port P register DDRA equ $0002 ;Port A...

Software real time clock using timer unit
I am trying to implement a software real-time clock on ARM using the timer module. I am pretty much unable to do it at this point and was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction --...
18
18

choosing an scheduling algorithm for a RTOS
Hi, Can you please let me know, based on what factors we choose a scheduling algorithm for a RTOS? Regards
2
2

Time
Hi, In keeping with the spirit of posing challenging (interesting?) questions... Expressing (calendar) *time* to the user presents a dilemma. Most devices that are aware of calendar time also include...
24
24

va_args (va_start, va_end, va_list ) souce?
I'm trying to make a simplified printf that does not rely on stdarg.h and its accompanying baggage, so I need the source to the va_args functions. Including stdarg.h tends to pull in all sorts of...
15
15