Subject Author Posted Replies

Google trikes to blaze 'street view' trail off road
Google goes bush Google wants every nook and cranny of Australia covered on its Google Maps Street View service and to make that happen it will unleash an army of cyclists to capture images off the...

msp430 SD CARD-> DAC12 using DMA Transfer
Dear All, I have a small problem. I am trying to play a wave file from my SD card. I am not using FAT i am just reading raw data from the card. I want to do this using DMA transfer. I wrote the...

Efficient methods
Hi, Need to know some efficient methods for reception, processing and transmission of the high speed messages. Should i need to go in for a method of having a transmitter thread, queue and receiver...
69
69

looking for low-cost WiFi modules
We are looking a low-cost WiFi modules for our embedded ARM9-based products. The module is better to have everything inside, so we just to connect and use it as a blackbox. Anyway we are open to...
8
8

A Street View of Google Street View Vehicle in detail.
A Street View of Google Street View Vehicle in detail: And for all Australians world wide: "Happy Australia Day" Cheers Don... -- Don McKenzie Site Map: Contact Page: Camera Page: More Damn Spam:...
2
2

OT - Nearly free Microsoft web dev tools
Saw this on this morning. Thought it might be of use to someone here. Visual Studio Pro, Windows server and SQL Server free for the first 3 years then $100.
1
1

RealView Development Suite Professional 4.0
I am looking for an ARM profiler and development suite, and our hardware platform is based on Atmel AT91SAM9RL64. I would like the profiler provides me both the memory usage and CPU usage information....
2
2

Re: ucontrollers (AVR/ATMega) and radio transceiver modules
The guys over at may also have some thoughts. I added that group as a cross-post, with follow-ups directed to the original group at s.e.d. Have a look over at for an idea of what's available. For...

The Reverse Geocache Puzzle based on an Arduino microcontroller.
Here's an unusual wedding present - a puzzle box that won't open until it is taken to a certain location in the world!. The Reverse Geocache Puzzle is based on an Arduino microcontroller. A very...
3
3

Google Adwords will ruin us all !!!!
Tressie :-)
10
10

STR9 Timer Prescaler Problem
Hi All, I've revisted some of the STR9 Firmware Library Examples and the TIM Example2 works fine and is straight forward but stops working properly when you increase the timer prescale value...

Cheap PowerPC Evaluation Board? Does one exist?
Hi all - I'm trying to find an evaluation board with which I can 1. Learn the basics of embedded software development, and 2. Learn the PowerPC architecture. My selection of PowerPC architecture is...
8
8

How to get the approximate MIPS required
I have developed an application with Visual Studio Team System for windows, and I have also gotten the CPU profiling of the application. Now I need to port it into ARM for embedded system, and the...
11
11

Getting the size of a C function
Hi, I need to know the size of a function or module because I need to temporarily relocate the function or module from flash into sram to do firmware updates. How can I determine that at runtime? The...
75
75

design of a reset ciruit
Can anyone tell how to design a reset circuit for microcontroller that can change the default values? example: REGISTER DEFAULT VALUES program counter 0x43 stack pointer 0x0f accumultor 0x00 flag...
8
8