Subject Author Posted Replies

HCS12 Assembler for linux
Does anyone know what to do with these files? --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com http://www.mgtek.com/miniide/download/unix.aspx
1

Valentines Day, Say “I Love You” with an Arduino Project
Valentines Day, Say ?I Love You? with an Arduino Project Yep, I can imagine my wife's excitement with this one. :-) Cheers Don... -- Don McKenzie Site Map: Contact Page: Camera Page: More Damn Spam:...
4
4

NibzW Release. Now with VGA 512*256
Hi parametric 16+ bit processor SPI boot and SD card interface. Now with vga 512*256 gfx. very low LE count, many bug fixes. Upto 113MHz on MAX II C5 CPLD. That's about 20MIPS on an 8 bit data bus...
1
1

Req: Microcontroller Recommendation
Hello my most esteemed colleagues, I'm designing a sensor interface circuit that has gain and filtering options that need to be set by latching a parallel set of bits. I want to control this remotely...
14
14

How to use E or F ports as Serial port in RCM 3700
hi, i know how to use serial port C and D in RCM 3700, but i want one more serial port it may be B or E or F. but i am unable to use as C & D, it is sending some garbage values if i sends to...
2
2

Stanford's robotic Audi to brave Pikes Peak without a driver
Stanford Report, February 3, 2010 Stanford's robotic Audi to brave Pikes Peak without a driver check out the video. Other autonomous cars have crossed the finish line of the Rocky Mountain road, but...
3
3

Dynamic C Output macro
Hi, Im just new to the rabbit platform, and i am trying to make macro's to set pins and clear them. Ive created this three Macro's to set or get the value from a pin: #define setPin(p,b,highval)...
1
1

ST72F321 Using BSET BRES on IO port data register
For the STMicroelectronics ST72F321 micro, does anyone know if you can use BSET and BRES instructions on an IO port data register e.g. BSET PADR,#1 BRES PADR,#2 or do you have to use the load LD...

How to redirect kernel messages to serial console
Hi, I am trying to redirect kernel message to serial console. I am trying to modify LCD device driver for cirrus EP9307 board. We are using 2.6.8.1 kernel and reboot as bootloader. I have enabled...
2
2

Motorola 6800 disassembler
I have an old electronic sign I want to create a new controller for. First I need to disassemble the current code which runs on an 6800. Does anyone know of a good program for this chip? Any help...
3
3

I2C vs SPI
Hi All, SPI is more simplistic in internal IC hardware design than I2c. If the SPI data bus receive garbage (spikes or noise) you can pull the chip select high and start clocking the data in/out...
9
9

PCB multiple designs surcharge
Some PCB fab houses charge extra for having multiple designs combined in a board. They don't have to do any extra work or different processes than single design. Why do they insist on this extra...
51
51

Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub
Remember the 80 port "power only" hub I mentioned recently? well, here is a real Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub Designed for the Professional User... We engineered this professional-grade product for...

Re: Is this a good microcontroller? Did anyone try this?
For a particular definition of "good," sure it is. You might also want to look at the Arduino family of boards. They use a C-like language instead of BASIC and, as a result of a very wide user base,...
2
2

Re: Static linking in LGPL, Upgrading LGPL libs
Interesting !! But, Why does it not support for dynamically linked libraries ? Just eager to know the reason for not supporting dynamic linking. Okay, But, I am really interested to know if the...
29
29