Subject Author Posted Replies

Enclosures
Hi, I need a small quantity (~20) of small {plastic,aluminum} enclosures. But, I'm looking for something other than a simple rectangular prism shape. So far, I haven't found anything "stock" that...
46
46

Evaluation of real time kernel performance
hi all, I'm wondering what are the main parameters when talking about kernel performance...and when I say kernel I mean basic stuff, like context switching, blocking time, time for finding task of the...

Network fabric
Hi, I need some small-ish, 2-4 port PoE powered, PSE capable switches as "endpoint expanders" (e.g., need to add a second node at the end of a drop). Can anyone suggest suitable silicon to use in...

avr-gcc floating point problems
In response to another thread, I am still getting these problems with WinAVR 2010. I think the linker is hitting some AVR limits. There are similar reports on the web as well....
66
66

USB port idiosynchracies
Hi, I've played with two appliances in the past week that each imposed what *seem* to be arbitrary restrictions on the use of their USB ports. The first, an NSLU2, only allows a "thumb drive" to be...
3
3

COMP.DSP 2010 conference update
//------------------------------------ As you may already know, we are going to have COMP.DSP 2010 conference on April 9, 10 2010 in Kansas City, KS. The information about the conference is here:...
1
1

PC power button - Slightly off-topic
I know that if you push the power button on a running PC, the machine does not power down until the OS has done its shutdown silly walk. Are there software hooks that allow an application to shutdown...
27
27

FPGA Board and a adc working between 20MHz and 100MHz
Hi, I need an information. I need to have an FPGA Board and recive from a adc working between 20MHz and 100MHz, but i don't have any idea who to do it because i don't know any site that sells this too...
2
2

Beginner Embedded Linux in c
Hi am a beginner in Embedded Linux in C. I need to know how to video stream real time in linux using ARM. I know the c language and socket programming but I need help in learning embedded programming...
1
1

RS485 with SN75176 - TX collision
Hi, coming back after the RS485 bus has been setup. Going on investigating about possible problems, we've found that we're defenseless against transmitters collisions: if a slave get stuck in...
12
12

Pic very basic C18 question
I'm pushing along trying to learn some C using MCC18. Can someone please tell me what the "&" before the variable "variable" does or means in the code below? I'm finding it hard to find basic info...
10
10

Problems with openwrt website?
Am I the only one, who experiences the problems with the site? A few days ago I have tried to log from another machine than usual, and because I didn't remember my password I tried to regenerate it...

usb device driver for ISP1362(in windows xp)
hello everyone, my project require my to write a USB device driver for ISP1362 chip. Does anyone has any idea on the steps of writing the driver? I know need put vendor request and usb device request....
3
3

Looking for PIC programmer
Looking for a PIC programmer for a exciting project. You hard work and time will be rewarded being paid. email me at for more details.
2
2

Boolean expressions involving active low logic signals
I have a query concerning the correct way to represent a boolean expression involving active low logic signals. The expression in question is for a simple address decoder for an 8-bit processor with a...
6
6