Subject Author Posted Replies

(AT91SAM9260) Where to buy Schukat parts in Italy?
This is a bit OT, sorry. Please someone direct me to an Italian company that imports from Schukat (a German company). Schukat does not sell to private end-users, so I'm looking for an Italian company...

Asyncronous 1-wire interface?
Hi, Im looking for a short-range (20 cm) 1-wire I/O interface that is fully asyncronous. Does such a thing exist? Leo Havmøller.
26
26

Request for help in neew development with AO, DIO, counters and real time
Hello, We have a product developed on an Intel Atom SBC and a NI DAQ that provides 2 AO, 8 DIO and 2 counters, for laser control on real time. The system runs with a RTAI partched linux and Comedi...
1
1

USBasp programmer-modified to program AVR powered from 2V to 5V
USBasp ( designed by Thomas Fischl is a very nice and cheap AVR ISP programmer. However the original version theoretically does not allow to program AVRs powered from voltages lower than 5V. Because I...

Finally, Death of the 3.5 inch floppy disk
Sony to discontinue 3.5 inch floppy disk April 24, 11:34 PMJapan Headlines ExaminerJoshua Williams Sony announced on April 23rd that they will be discontinuing sales of the classic 3.5 inch floppy...
67
67

quadrature encoder
why is it necessary to clock on rising and falling edge when reading a quadrature encoder? --------------------------------------- Posted through
16
16

Special session on the 17th Mixdes: High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation
[ Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies. ] This year Department of Microelectronics and Computer Science at Technical University of Lodz, Poland ( in collaboration with HiPEAC (...

Running MIPS on Altera board
Hey, I have been genuinely interested in running MIPS onto Altera board for a while now. If anybody can help me with this, that would be great. If I can get step-by-step direction on how to do this,...
1
1

LPC1102, World's smallest 32-bit ARM MCU in a 5mm2 pckg
Hi, ever heard about a 32-bit microcontroller this tiny? I am familiar with the Silabs devices that are available in similar packages but this time it is an ARM Cortex-M0 and it has more I/O and...
11
11

Counterfeit ATmega328s
ATmega Slugs Sparkfun just got lumbered with counterfeit ATmega328s: Makes for interesting reading. Check out the comments also. Cheers Don...
12
12

CRC 32 issue!
hi, i am having this weird sort of problem , my crc32 generator for mac gives me correct crc32 value only for a particular set of data. for instance 1- broadcast ip and fixed data ---> correct crc32...
3
3

SPI communication problem with Si3215 & AT91SAM7SE256
Dear All, I am developing a hardware which has an MCU - AT91SAM7SE256 from Atmel. There are 6 Si3215(ProSLIC) devices and 2 Si3050(DAA) devices (both from SiLabs) interfaced to SPI master of this MCU...
7
7

Embedded scripting engine
Hi, I'm looking for a small scripting engine implementation for my embedded project running on STM32F103T6 MCU @ 72MHz and FreeRTOS 6.0.4 and ST library 3.2.0. Right now, I'm using a derivate of basic...
5
5

Re: FAO embedded C programmers
OK, but my point is that leaving the TV on standby uses a negligible amount of energy - pennies a year probably. Isn't the same true of the shower pull switch?
2
2

Looking for ST6 stuff - ST62E2 prog board, ST62E60 EPROM parts to develop with
Group: Does anyone have any or the EPROM parts to develop with? And - critically- the development board to burn the EPROM and the OTP parts? I am in the mood to buy these older parts and the dev....