Subject Author Posted Replies

Fail to load boot image?
Dear All I modified my vxworks ppc node bootChange parameters to boot the kernel image from a Linux node , as the following: 'boot device : motfcc unit number : 0 processor number : 0 host name :...

TDMA synchronization
Hi All, I had a small question on synchronization in TDMA protocols. Lets assume the case where we have a master and some nodes and each of the nodes have their own pre-assigned time slot. Supposing...
2
2

Data I/O equipment/parts needed
the board on our Promaster 2500 (circa 1994 or so) burned up. Seems to be an on board power supply section. Dunno what took it out. We have no board-level schematics (just some assembly diagrams)....

Interfacing hardware with PC through USB connection
Hi I am working on a project that requires me to interface a particular hardware with my PC through a USB port and stream some audio data through this connection. However i have never worked on USB...
10
10

Eclipse CDT vendor?
Are there any inexpensive Eclipse IDE CDT vendors similar to myEclipse? (for the Java crowd see would like to see: 1) Linux support 2) Windows mingw support For unit testing on a host platform. Any...
1
1

Documentation shortcomings
Hi, I've been canvassing "interface specifications" for lots of "smart instruments" over the past week. Almost without exception, they are all incredibly "thin" (a euphemism for "piss-poorly...
21
21

Unique ID in the application code
Hi, I'm designing a board with an ARM controller and I need to store a unique ID (32 bit integer) in the application. Are there any ways to do it? They told me that some flashers are able to modify...
14
14

OOPIC Compiler Question
I am using the 6.1.1 OOPIC compiler and am unable to find the addresses for subroutines I wrote. The OMP file lists them as "UNKNOWN", and the object browser does not show the address. Am I missing...

8051 Keil C site updated!
Hi, Into 8051 derived controllers and coding with Keil C51? Save countless development hours by basing your applications on my proven, user-friendly foundation Keil C source code modules. Find them...
61
61

Metrology service
Hi, OK, I finished the design of a metrology service. The goal, here, is to allow clients to dynamically (re)configure the server to provide its data in a way that best fits the client's...
3
3

small size adc card
Hi I need a small size (approx 50mm by 100mm) low noise 16-channel ADC card sending data on gigabit ethernet for real time data acquistion. Minimum sampling (simultaneous) requirement per channel is...
6
6

Full-featured Controller Area Network simulator available for free
Hello, RTaW-Sim is a full-featured Controller Area Network simulator with fault-injection capabilities. As of now, it is *available at no cost for all use* =96 including commercial, research and...
1
1

New Microsoft Tech Makes Battery Changes a Breeze
New Microsoft Tech Makes Battery Changes a Breeze On Thursday, Microsoft announced a technology called InstaLoad, which will allow you to insert a battery into electronic devices any way you please....
83
83

GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS modem, miniPCI, miniPCI-e
I hope it will be useful info for somebody: best regards Janusz

STM32 and USB examples
Hi please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of STM32 USB interface? thanks Diego
4
4