Subject Author Posted Replies

FM radio in mobile phones
Does any one have any idea what kind of FM radio chips they use in mobile phones ? regards ashutosh
4
4

Looking for 1G NAND Flash
Hi All, I'm looking for reliable sources of 1G NAND flash x16 preferred but can accept x8 BGA preferred but can accept TSOP, TSSOP 3V, 3v3 volt preferred but may be able to accpet 1v8. qty ~ 8k PA Do...
4
4

PC104 plus
Hi all, Any recommendations for a PC104 plus SBC with good processing speed and withstand high temperature? I am worried about the PCI connectors. In some of the boards the OCI connectors become loose...
2
2

OT (RF question) ATA8402 Application note
Sorry for this OT post, but this is the group I lurk around in and I'm sure someone here has come across this application note for the ATA8402 (T5754) Atmel 433MHz transmitter: I have very little RF...
2
2

"Physical" memory bounds
Hi, What manifest constants do folks use to define the limits on physical memory (of a particular flavor -- e.g., RAM)? For example, I do: do_something(void *location, size_t size) { ASSERT( (location...
7
7

Help me understand SAM9260's clocks
I've started programming AT91SAM9260 and some things are not clear to me. At first, sam-ba was giving me problems ( I created a small win32 app to mimic sam-ba. On reset, sam9260 sends "RomBOOT>" and...

Portable exchange of binary/packed data
Hello All, refactoring a system where data is exchanged and stored in a terse binary format, I'm looking for abstraction methods. The packets consist of length, version and a version dependent...
3
3

C2C interface from TI
Does anybody know where can I find technical description for C2C interface introduced by TI? It's basically the way to connect different CPUs while one CPU is completely RAMless having access to RAM...
2
2

Timing analysis of *asynchronous* bus peripherals
Hello everyone, I have a (maybe) simple problem I don't know exactly how to face up. I am given a digital schematic design (which is made by a third person) that realizes simple bus peripherals inside...
2
2

Zilog Z8 Replacement?
I have a product that utilizes a Z86E40 in the PLCC package. It's an OTP part. It's getting progressively harder to find. I am running out of the windowed DIPs which are used for development. I am...
2
2

"public" file repositories
Hi, I have several projects that I will be "open-sourcing" soon. I don't want to waste my time keeping a publicly accessible server up (and *secure*) -- a misuse of my time (and bandwidth!) So, I'm...
4
4

Separation of user interface from hardware
Sometimes it is very convenient to develop GUI on PC, and then port it to the target embedded device. But there is a problem: GUI input/output must be connected to the actual application and BSP...
5
5

LVDS 18 bit
Hi, I have an SBC which transmits 24-bit LVDS. Can i connect to it an 18 bit LCD ? Should i ignore the last bit? Thanks, Elad --------------------------------------- Posted through
1
1

Fail to load boot image?
Dear All I modified my vxworks ppc node bootChange parameters to boot the kernel image from a Linux node , as the following: 'boot device : motfcc unit number : 0 processor number : 0 host name :...

TDMA synchronization
Hi All, I had a small question on synchronization in TDMA protocols. Lets assume the case where we have a master and some nodes and each of the nodes have their own pre-assigned time slot. Supposing...
2
2