Subject Author Posted Replies

EPIC ClinDoc Position
Please let me know if you have anyone that is EPIC ClinDoc certified that we are able to consider for the position. Role: Technical Analyst Start Date: ASAP Bill Rate: Open; DOE Location: Los Angeles,...
1
1

X6809.EXE (Macro Assembler by 2500 AD) Documentation
I need the documentation for 2500 AD's Macro Assembler X6809 Running X6809 with no command line options yields: c:smb09>x6809 6809 Macro Assembler - Version 4.02a Copyright (C) 1985 by 2500 A.D....
2
2

Hiding functions in C/C++
There is a project of many files. Some functions from some modules are called from other modules, so those functions must have a global scope. However, those functions are part of a system and they...
9
9

10+ Java Position - St. Louis Missouri.
Hello SEND ME ANY JAVA CANIDATES ASAP FOR PLACEMENTS !!!!!!!!!! We have MORE than 10+ JAVA positions OPEN with our DIRECT client, The start dates are going to be 9/7/2010. ALL candidates that are...

I have a EP9307 based custom designed board. At present it is using the same setup as the development kit for EP9307. At present we use redboot to download zimage on to flash and then boot the kernel...

conversion from JPEG to RGB
Hi, I need to write a c code in Linux to convert video data from JPEG to RGB in order to display on an LCD. Been searching but I can't find any helpful leads. Any helpful suggestion is most welcomed....
6
6

"Owning" a domain name
I have a few domain names that I registered, but have not yet put into use. One of these was up for renewal and I didn't get to moving it to a new registrar before the term expired. I've looked this...
5
5

pointers, damned pointers
I've created an array of bitmaps for an LCD display (6 bytes per character) and when I tried to define an array of addresses of the bitmap arrays Code composer allocated them in RAM even though I said...
5
5

Embedded Device as Client, Asp.NET as Server, Rabbit
Hi, We are planning to design a solution for our embedded product (Chargers) using Rabbit core that supports TCP/IP, Ethernet) as a client, and an application developed using hosted on the web server...

ICD2 Driver
I am Ezekiel. I, and I am trying to download a program into the chip ( microchip pic18f4550) with window7 but could not be able to do it. One of the major problems, was that the system will be...
3
3

bootloader in C161PI
hae hello! i am looking for bootloader in C161PI any one help me in this regard. thanks Regards ubaid --------------------------------------- Posted through

[ANN] Free proprietary license for CodeSynthesis XSD/e
Hi, We have introduced a free proprietary license for CodeSynthesis XSD/e[1]. The new license allows you to use the generated code to handle small XML vocabularies in proprietary (closed-source)...

Looking for an embedded platform
Hello everybody, I work for a small company that deals with automatic vending machines. I'm investigating the possibility of developing an embedded system to replace the actual controller. I realized...
3
3

Is anyone using Jens Altmann's JSIM-51 simulator?
Is anyone successfully using Jens Altmann's JSIM-51 simulator for 8051 family processors? Or know where there's an active user community? I've downloaded it and it runs, but there are some questions I...