Subject Author Posted Replies

SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE
SANDISK INTRODUCES WORLD'S SMALLEST 64GB SOLID STATE DRIVE Category Serves Fast-Growing Market for Ultra-Thin Tablets and Mobile Computers Smaller than a postage stamp: * SanDiskĀ® integrated SSD...

Audio chip in Samsung Galaxy S
What (who's) audio chip is being used in the Samsung Galaxy S smartphone? Thanks *Z

manchester encoding decoder
Hi, I have to implement a receiver/decoder for a typical manchester encoded signal. I have to use a mircocontroller for this. someone tipped me on using what he called "oversampling and counter...
7
7

Need datasheet for Qualcomm MSM8660
Hello, I would like to see a datasheet for Qualcomm MSM8660 or similar chips in the series. Can you please point me to them? All I could find are press releases. Best regards, Nickolai Leschov
3
3

Does 32 bitter code pack less efficiently than 16 bitters?
Hi folks- Yesterday I was in a meeting discussing what path we should take due to our decision (not mine, thankfully) to use an undersized FPGA that will host NIOS. NIOS is a 32 bit soft code machine...
17
17

Goldfish via 8051 IP Camera
3
3

Seeking JTAG emulator for Atmel AT91 ARM Cores on Linux
Hi there, We are porting a windows application from desktop into embedded Linux on Atmel AT91 ARM Cores, thus we need JTAG to debug the firmware under a Linux environment. However, SAM-ICE only...
41
41

Announcement: C/C++ code generation from statecharts
Hello list readers, SinelaboreRT supports the generation of C / C++ / nesC / ObjC / Ada and C# code from UML state diagrams. SinelaboreRT was built especially for embedded software developers....

Any ideas for an embedded renewable/energy project?
Does anyone have any ideas for an embedded renewable/energy related project? I want to do something at home so I can put it on my resume and try to enter this field, after a LONG hiatus. Type away...
21
21

sccb(I2C) for ov7670
hello friends i want to implement an Omnivision OV7670 image sensor with ATMEGA16. but encountered to a problem i can't write in ov7670 registers ! when i try to communicate via I2C, i get NACK! i...
4
4

Cortex-M3 develop tool under $150?
I want to find low cost Cortex-M3 develop tool under $150 for learning purpose. It better has ethernet interface and ADC.
5
5

OT: Wireless print server for MAC and PC
Does anyone use a wireless print server with both MACs and PCs connected ? Any suggestions on a WPS that is hassle free (or minimum). Thanks hamilton
8
8

Identify processor from firmware update image
Hi I have a portable recording device from Boss that I'd like to reverse- engineer a bit. They've made firmware updates freely available on their web pages. What information can I extract from those...
4
4

ARM controller with integrated DAC
Hi everybody, I am searching for a controller with a fast integrated DAC but haven't been able to find anything suitable. Google led me to TIs AM3517 but this is absolute overkill. I need processing...
30
30

Recent U-Boot for Atmel SAM9 boards?
I'm working with the Atmel's patched U-Boot 1.3.4 for a SAM9G20 board (from I'd much rather be working with a more recent version (understandably, the U-Boot developers aren't very keen on support a...
1
1