Subject Author Posted Replies

Sunrise/Sunset Algorithm
I want to write an algorithm to determine sunset/sunrise from an ambient light sensor. I have a process scheduled to convert the analog value to digital at a specific rate (which needs defining). The...
7
7

MSP430 JTAG ISO firmware problem
Hi all... I have following problem. When I wanted to debug my project written in IAR 4.2 using Olimex's JTAG ISO, a message popped up saying something like Olimex firmware version is not supported and...

Embedded SQL implementations
Is there an SQL implementation that works well on lower end embedded projects? ARM7/Cortex type devices are primary what I am looking at. These chips can barely run a version of uCLinux, so SQLite...
3
3

Amtel SAM9 "boot from NAND" is a myth?
We recently based a board on an Atmel AT91SAM9G20 part which the FAE and rep said could boot from NAND flash. The eval board can indeed be configured to boot from NAND flash. However, when it comes...
63
63

tibco video tutorials
Hai Learn TIBCO and via video tutorials,contact please pass it your friends 919491173004

Car key radios
Hello All, Can someone tell me which is the top of the line car key radio used today. Some power and data rate estimates would be of great help. thanks ashu
6
6

sd card interface
Hi I'm trying to interface SD card (Transcend 1GB and 2GB) through SPI to Infineon controller. It is not initializing, infact i'm not getting response from SD card for CMD0 (0x40). when i'm going...
3
3

CMOS Camera still shots - SD storage - Design recommendations
Hi there, I am looking into doing a new design which requires taking periodic still shot pictures from a CMOS camera and storing them into SD memory. I am looking into the feasiblity of this using a...
11
11

Can 32-bit Architectures replace 8-bit Architectures?
While from a theoretical perspective, I tend to favor the adoption of 32-bit Architectures for their greater flexibility, I also dislike the wasting of resources that universal adoption would imply....
10
10

Debugging using memory prints
Hi, I am faced with a problem of not being able to effectively debug what i am doing. Is it possible to save debug information at locations in memory/flash and then examine them later ? Instead of say...
10
10

Any suggestions on ultra lowcost ARM9 SBC Manufacturer?
Good afternoon, We are looking for a ultra lowcost (less than 100$) but with industrial warranty ARM9 SBC Manufacturer, which could give us good prices for commercial SBCs with these concrete...
2
2

Converting some "C" to C18 for pic - newbie questions
Guys, some (probably very simple) questions! I'm learning C18 on an 18F series pic. I'm converting some code for the SHT11 RH & temperature sensor I found on an old forum post and have a few...
5
5

Is this possible?
I've been wanting to get into computer programming. This guy claims to be able to teach me to learn how to use php in 17 hours. I know that's a bit extreme, but he graduated from a good college, and...
9
9

hi everyone
im new to the group and just wanted to say hi

Why Insulation is a Good Investment
Investing in products to make homes more energy efficient pays significant dividends over a lifetime - with none of the wild fluctuations of Wall Street. Insulation contributes to: - Greater comfort -...