Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB: EPROM Emulator for 2716
Does anyone have an emulator for a 2716 eprom that they no longer have a use for? In the alternative, does anyone know if anyone is still making these? Thanks. Tim
24
24

When DHCP is enabled on both the Server and the Client side
I recently encountered a rare situation: both the clients (in the field) and the server obtains their IP address via DHCP. To keep a reliable communication between the clients and the server, a...
8
8

trouble understanding RETI instruction
Hi I am having trouble understanding RETI instruction. Being a novice at MSP430 architecture, have begun exploring by writing simple snippets. I am trying to blink a LED using a timer. I want to...
19
19

Clock generator for 192KHz USB DAC
I am searching for 192Fs or 128Fs MCLK clock generators for the 192KHz I2S DAC and came across MAX9485 from Maxim and PLL170x from TI. The datasheets of these two parts say that they can generate...

What the white-space have to do with data transfer ?
Welcome to super-wifi 300MHz to 400MHz. Wonder how things will change with such gadgets. Having a single router for whole building/campus or 720p uni-cast streaming to multiple nodes (NOT multi-cast)...
4
4

Communication between client and server when DHCP is enabled
I have an embedded device which runs Linux and acts as a client, and a server at office. The IP address of the client is allocated by DHCP, so its IP address is actually variable. I would like to know...
10
10

Two Ethernet or One?
I am thinking of developing an embedded device, and the device will transfer the data to the server via ethernet interface to internet. At the same time I would like to debug the device in remote. I...
10
10

Question about Data Safety and VPN
I would like to develop a smart sensor, which is an embedded device running linux. The sensors collect the data from the field, then pass the data to the server at the office. To avoid hack and...
15
15

about ohci 1394 driver
hi, i am writting ohci 1394 driver. I have read the source code in linux kernel, it's very complicated. I initialize the TI ohci controller like linux(But not initialize the DMA context), install the...
2
2

Looking to Purchase QDRII SRAM 72Mb
Hi All, I'm looking at purchasing eg Samsung K7R641882M etc. 100 ~ 500pcs. Where do you suggest I source this purchase from? Thanks in advance Regs Joey

How best to "detect a min pulse width" using C18 + 18F1330 pic
I'm still learning C, and am having some problems with the code to detect a pulse over a specific width. My method is: The pulse is negative going, normal state is high: _____ ________ _____/ Pulse...
15
15

5V EPROM read/write from 3V mcu
Hi guys, I have an application in which I have to read / write data to an 5V OTP EPROM (AT27c020) from an MCU. I have done this many times in the past from 5V microcontrollers like ATmega128. Now I...
10
10

IR and RED led SMD pack
Hello, I need an SMD "pack" with IR and RED led for a pulse oximeter. Do you know where can I get this? Suppliers? Thanks! --------------------------------------- Posted through
3
3

$10 STM32 kit
ST is jumping on the bandwagon with a $10 kit for the STM32: They've ensured that everyone has plenty of stock, unlike TI with their $4.30 MSP430 board. I've only just received the latter, despite...
26
26

SIMD with blackfin-gcc
I'm developing a bare-metal firmware on BF537(Surveyor SVS board). I don't have the time to learn assembly for blackfin, fortunately I saw SIMD i spossible with plain C. So 1- Does the compiler...
2
2