Subject Author Posted Replies

Fast bit-reverse on an x86?
Doing some work on a PC. Customer says it's not real time, but real fast is still better than real slow. I need to bit-reverse a slew of bytes, so the faster the better. AFAIK the Pentium instruction...
45
45

Need IAP MCU
I'm looking for a MCU with something like: - 8bit (ie, simple) - internal flash, 8k, IAP - VCC 3V3 - free dev tools - low pin count - low power consumption what families should I consider? Basically,...
14
14

CMOS camera to USB
Hi all. I'm making a project with a low-resolution camera and I want to transmit the captured frames over an USB channel. The camera is an Omnivision CMOS with 400x400pixel resolution(it uses a bayer...
15
15

FPGA Begginer
Hi, i know that this question might have been posted umpteen times here but here's me reiterating it... I am a newbie who wants to embark in to the (for now) dark world of FPGAs. I dont have access to...
5
5

PIC C18 External Interrupts INT0
Hello guys, Problem with the very basics. I am stuck with the external interrupt INT0 at RB0. Controller - PIC 18F47J53 MPLAB IDE, Microchip C Compiler I could not figure out what is wrong with the...

Z80 Emulator
Have a need for a piece of history? I have an Applied Microsystems EM-180B Z80 emulator. Fully static, allows single stepping w/pod, user manual and carry case. Make an offer. email below. scott...
5
5

dsPIC33FJ32GP302 Configuration Bits
Hi, I am trying to program a dsPIC33FJ32GP302 chip with the Pickit 2 programmer and using MPLAB C30 (This chip supports the Pickit 2 as illustrated by the green light on the "select device" window). I...
4
4

433MHz remotes with >500ft range
Hi guys, Somehow most companies offer all sorts of modules but no "ready-to-sell" remotes that are a tad above the performance of keyfobs. What I am looking for: 3 buttons, custom overlay....
37
37

Develop Software or Systems? Earn Guaranteed $10 or have $10 Donated to FIRST; Chance to Win an iPad
VDC, an independent technology research firm, is conducting research for its study of the software and systems lifecycle management tools market. If you have already participated, thank you again for...

Ampro CMXT
I am working now to reverse engineering on an absolute alarm and control system built around AMPRO products CMXT-10282 / A60663. I figured out it is Core Module XT. I appreciate if anyone can help and...

NASTY Videos Of MINKA KELLY ( Sexiest Woman On Earth Alive )
Due to some Premises I have Hidden the videos....... CLICK on the IMAGE below the SEARCH BOX for videos Gratis 4-all

RFID reader cohabitation
Hi all, Can any one tell how can I manage mutual exclusivity of two HF-RFID readers(13.56MHz) which are seperated by a short distance (around 20cm). I want RFID readers to read only the tags present...
3
3

Listener-style Interface in C++
A common use for anonymous inner classes in Java is listeners. There is an article about how to write event listener in Java with event adapters java98 I think it is called Listener Paradigm. There...
1
1

GNU Compatibility Mode
Our make program is clearmake. We place makefile.options file and makefile in the same folder. The contents of makefile.options is as follows: # makefile build option specifications # Use GNU...
2
2

Position sensing for small, indoor arenas
Hi, I'm *sure* this topic has come up previously but I don't seem to have the right vocabulary, today, to appease the Googlarian Gods :-/ I'm looking for suggestions for *coarse* position...
42
42