Subject Author Posted Replies

Problems with self-programming AVR flash
Hello, I am using an ATmega324PA in a new application and want to provide IAP capability, i.e. there is a loader that can update the application by serial communication. The IAP loader is located at...

Looking for simple way to assign IP for ad-hoc network
I have a group of embedded devices that work with both static IP and DHCP (as client). For one user case, the user will connect these devices to a switch, then to a PC running Windows 7 via ethernet...
12
12

[MIPS]When is the pending bits of interrupts cleared?
Hi all, On MIPS architecture, when, under what conditions, is the pending bits of the cause register cleared? The spec seems not to clarify this well. Thanks in advance, Nml

Why is macro not replaced in the path to a file?
My operating system is Windows XP Professional. I invoke "clearmake lib" from command prompt. Windriver 5.8.0.0 compiler does run. This compiler tries to open some gcc parser configuration file but it...
4
4

PIC templates
Dummies question here... I'm starting out on a new PIC device 18LF14K22, using MPLAB / C18. Where can I find templates with config bits / int vector definitions etc all ready to go? I poked around on...
5
5

GSM/CDMA devices.
Techies folk! any pointers to gcc complaint source to VoIP? let say good for posix and os/2 platforms ONLY. ali
4
4

OT?: Pricing psychology
Hi, I suspect most of us aren't involved in the "business end" of our work... But, I've been half-heartedly looking for information about the "why" behind certain pricing strategies (thinking in terms...
13
13

How to control you hardware from a webpage
....using FreeRTOS, Ajax, prototype.js, HTTP POST and a static filesystem Hello folks, A while back I searched for AJAX under FreeRTOS and didn=92t find anything, so I thought I=92d start a thread to...

I2C # of SDA and SCL Resistors Required
If I have a 125 I2C slaves, each seperated by about 5 inches, how often do I need to include pull up resitors on the bus? Thanks, DeWayne --------------------------------------- Posted through
1
1

develop Nand flash driver on ThreadX
Hi, I need to develop Nand Flash driver on threadX Whre will i get the infrastructure for NAND flash Whether I want to write Flash Transition Layer for this or will I get any API support regards Raj...

I2C Maximum Number of Slaves
Can anyone tell me how to figure out what the capacitance load is for each slave. I'd like to use about 125 slaves but I'm not sure if that would kill the maximum capacitance. Thanks, DeWayne...
9
9

st.com now a flash only website ?
I just tried to find some str711 documents and it appears is now a flash only website. :-( It also looks like ST have broken many of the related documents page links in the process. Can anyone confirm...
10
10

Phase noise - Analog Clock Synthesizer - AD9548
Hello, I'd like to compare phase noise performances of different clock synthesizer but I do not know how to proceed: Analog datasheet gives you "Additive Phase noise" curves for different conditions...

Question on: SELV, PELV, and FELV
Hi, can anybody explain me by examples what are: SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) PELV (Protected Extra Low Voltage) FELV (Functional Extra Low Voltage) thanks for any help, Enrico
4
4

FLYBACK transformer: winding specifications
Hi, I have to write the winding specifications for a 20 Watt, flyback transformer. The core selected is an E 25/13/11. Current and voltages calculations are ok. I have to comply to the following...
5
5