Subject Author Posted Replies

Code for ATmega88 to receive I2S data (one channel) at 24bit/48kHz
Hi, I've published (as PUBLIC DOMAIN) on my code alllowing to receive and process the 24-bit/48kHz data from the I2S ADC (like CS5343) or left-justified I2S-like ADC (like CS5344). Of course only one...

Subversion: svnserve or Apache?
I've been using subversion for a couple of years with svnserve. Last year or so with a version from Collabnet. Now the latest version from Collabnet only supports the Apache server. I feel like I have...
16
16

wiggler support tms470
Hi I have successfully built a tms470r1a256 board.I would like to program and debug using rowley crossworks with parallel port wiggler. Any body having success using wiggler on tms470 device? Could...

Good Code
I really should stop posting these, but it's so apropos: xkcd: Good Code
1
1

How is QNX compared to VxWork?
I would like to get some comments and a rough assessment on QNX RTOS, like what makes you like it the most? What makes you like it the least? Does its message passing faster than its competators? Does...
3
3

Need Comments on Freescale i.MX51 kit with Android BSP
I would like to develop an embedded device for monitoring environment parameters and send data to server via the Internet. It is not a wireless application, and it is not a smart phone application. Is...
1
1

Looking for BASIC87xTerminal download
I need a simple hardware interface. Tripped over an old copy of BASIC87x V0.85 by Mike Predko. It's a PIC-resident basic interpreter that you program over the serial port. Will do exactly what i need....

Maxim DS18B20 to STM32 (I2C)
Greetings, I've been playing with STM32F103RE and DS18B20 1-Wire Digital Thermometer. Judging from what I have seen (examples regarding I2C and *duino projects regarding I2C), it requires somewhat...
5
5

Assessment on Freescale Linux IDE & Dev Tools
I am considering Freescale i.MX processor for my project, and I happenily know the Freescale also supports Linux. I would like to know what kind of IDE is typically used by developers of Freescale...
1
1

The easiest way to clone a Linux box
I would like to clone a Linux box, which runs Fedora 12. What is the easiest way to do so? Is dd the easiest one? I got the following link. Thank you!
4
4

Example code for RFM70 and ATmega88
In different groups I have seen messages from people trying to get RFM70 to work with the AVR. I've faced the similar problem, when I needed to connect RFM70 to the USART working in the SPI mode. The...
5
5

Scrabble Flash Teardown
Has anyone done or seen a Scrabble Flash Teardown? It is a new electronic toy, consisting of 5 independent electronic blocks, each with a graphic LCD display, and fine position sensing capabilities....

UP.LY , Free & Short-URL file hosting site to upload your files and images
Hello This is a free file hosting website you can use to upload your files & images and share them with people, You can also create a files folder and images gallery, here is the link: This website...

Feasibility of the VERY low power wireless network?
There is a network of ~100 wireless sensors, communicating to a single host. All sensors are located within ~50..100m from the host in the typical urban environment. Ideally, it would be desirable to...
27
27

Does anyone have a LIBERATI EREADER?
If so, we really ought to talk..Even if you don't have problems with yours, I would like to talk with you. Anyone know of ereader groups? Thank you.
1
1