Subject Author Posted Replies

data logging to USB and SD card
Hi all, I want to sample 4 analog signals at 75 kHz simultaneously and log the data into a pendrive/ SD card. I have some experience in 8051 and I am seeing some big libraries for SD card in the web....
5
5

kalman filter
HI! I am working with kalman filter ..in Kalman filter there are two phases namely prediction and updation. What will be the intial value for prediction?And i need some real time example for kalman...
4
4

Remotely write to flash?
I have found that I can avoid the long JFFS2 scan in U-Boot if I write my kernel image (uImage) to a specific address in flash and using this address in my boot command rather than putting uImage in...
3
3

Help on camera module which can upload pictures to internet
Hi everybody, i need a camera module which will be connected to a Embedded platform .Embedded platform will have control over the camera like whenever it wants a picture, camera will receive a command...
16
16

PC/104 TITAN SBC Board power cycle issue
We have been using VIPER boards from now Eurotech in our product lines. They have been running basically pretty well. However, Eurotech discontinues making VIPER boards and came up with TITAN boards...
4
4

Low cost 32-channel standalone board
I'm looking to build a low cost (hopefully around $150) 32-channel ADC board that is capable of concurrently sampling all channels at > 1 kHz and store the data on on-board memory. I want to then read...
9
9

TI's Code Composer does not clear bss data
I have taken over a project for the msp430 that has been built with TI's Code Composer Studio IDE and compiler. One thing that I have noticed in the documentation is the following paragraph: In...
68
68

More Microchip PIC32 Microcontrollers with More Memory, Lower Power, Better Flash
New members of the PIC32MX5, PIC32MX6, PIC32MX7 families. Now with 0.5mA/MHz and flash endurance is 20k read/write cycles. USB, CAN, Ethernet, up to 512KByte Flash. Article includes a block diagram...

Segger file system and SDRAM
I am working with an LPC2478 and the Segger file system and an IAR IDE. I am having trouble getting the file system to work out of SDRAM. It works fine from on chip RAM. The SDRAM even passes a memory...
3
3

Embedded Systems
I 've completed M.E. Embedded System project work was on "Code optimization and memory mapping techniques in ARM processor".Can any body give me a suggestion to select the topic for Ph.D registration...
7
7

ECC question
Hi everyone, I have a question about ECC codes. Quite often in documentation of NAND Flash we can something like that : "Under typical use conditions, utilize a minimum of 1-bit ECC per 528 bytes of...
2
2

AVR & RFM70 based digital wireless guitar system
Hi, During last weeks I've asked here a few questions regarding the wireless guitar system I was working on. Now the initial version of website describing my system is available at: The design is...

Reference about Network Topologys applyed to Robotics or Automation
Any one got any good reference for most common hardware topologies applied to robotics? Topologies i mean, how the sensors or actuators are connected to the main controller. As an example, if the...
2
2

Storing Composite/S-video
I'm trying to develop a embedded solution for monitoring cameras which only output video in S-video or composite mode. I'm still in the design phase, so which combination of embedded platfrom +...
1
1

Spartan-6 MGT/GTP power supply
Hello, I am going to use the 4 of the GTP interfaces. I calculated I need a dedicated,2V@3A supply. I checked the EVB from Avnet for the Spartan-6 150T and they implemented two options: whether a...