Subject Author Posted Replies

Rack mountable enclosures
I'm amazed I'm having this problem - I expected it to be a two minute flick through a catalogue - but I'm having difficulty finding rack mountable enclosures with removable rack ears. This is for a...
6
6

And -- pow! My memory was gone.
I'm shaking the box, trying to get the software to settle enough to fit into a 64kB memory space. This is made difficult by the fact that it's a human-interface rich environment with a bit of extra...
64
64

Pullup resistors when interfacing an SD card to SPI?
Hi All, I'm interfacing an SD card to a Cypress PSoC5 via SPI. I originally tried to get it to work with one of these adapters but it didn't work. I did get it to work fine by hard wiring an SD card...
1
1

Manufacturing - Tracking
I work for a small manufacturer. We ship a product with several different PCB assemblies. We've never had a good system to track exactly what goes out the door to each customer. I am in the process of...
7
7

"Metrology Service" solution
Hi, I've finished the implementation of my "Metrology Service" (apologies for not posting this as a followup to that original thread but I have no pointers to it here). In essence, the service exports...

RS485 chip LTC491; optocoupler MOC5007
Hi I'm a software engineer wondering about some hardware. We have a circuit board with RS485 circuitry and Motorola 68302 processor using an LTC491 RS485 chip and MOC5007 optocoupler for electrical...
14
14

ARM LPC1768 Cortex M3 Project
Hello, This is an undergrad student having a little experience with 8051 microcontrollers. This year, I chose to learn about ARM Microcontrollers, so I chose a project Digital Photo Frame on VGA with...
4
4

Suggestions for a property security system?
Hi All, I'm thinking about building a security system with multiple (2-3) webcams and some lights with a few sensors around. The idea is that in the event of an incident detection, the lights are...
7
7

[ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.2.0 released
Hi, I am pleased to announce the availability of CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.2.0. CodeSynthesis XSD/e is an open-source (GPL2 + free/commercial proprietary licenses), dependency-free XML Schema to C++...

Touch Panel Control
Hi all, I am working on creating a circuit for the 4 wire resistive touch panel, I already know the theory on how to find the x and y coordinates, but what is bothering me is how to create the circuit...
3
3

Welcome to PhoToZfAiR
classified sites, Art/Paintings, Amazing, Celebrties, Pakistani Celebrties, Indian Celebrities, Cars, Funny, Islamic, Motorbike, Natural, World Hotels, Forex Trading, Web Hosting, Computer, Fantasy,...

What is AC Timing
At the spreadsheet of an LCD, I saw a term "AC Timing". What is the meaning? Could anybody explain please?
4
4

NASA proves once again that, for it, the impossible is not even difficult.
In this case, proving a negative about unexpected acceleration of Toyota cars: Sudden acceleration in Toyota vehicles not an electronic issue, U.S. study finds I had thought of calling this post a Car...
63
63

Latbits and ports
Hi all! I am working at a new company and i need a little info that google could not help me with. I have a controller (it doesnt have a name i think it is a PIC18F14K50-SS) and i have several sensors...
1
1

Single board computer with relays?
Hi All, Does anyone know of any inexpensive 8 bit single board computers that have at least two relays capable of switching two 24V solenoids (approx. 500ma each)? Thanks, Fred
8
8