Subject Author Posted Replies

www.CrowdCoded.com
I=92d like to recommend a new tool for Software/Hardware & IT professionals. CrowdCoded allows all development cycle professionals (Developers ,Product/Project Managers, QA, Designers, Architects etc...

Embedded Bluetooth - Serial module?
Hi, Any suggestions for a SMT/pcb mount module for a bluetooth-serial adapter? It's to act as a "slave" device, ideally operating a RS485 tranceiver. I.e. PC -> bluetooth -> Module -> RS485 There seem...
10
10

CFP: EXADAPT 2011 (@PLDI 2011): Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems for Exaflop Era
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call. ******************************************************************************** CALL FOR PAPERS EXADAPT: 1st International Workshop on Adaptive...

urgent opening "Sharepoint Architect & Project Manager",CT
Hi All, Send me candidates for the below position ASAP. at Sharepoint Architect & Project Manager Location: CT, New Britain Fulltime Primary Skill: Sharepoint 2010 and Commerce Server 2009 Required...
1
1

Ancient DT2803 manual available?
Hi folks- (Please dust off your memories for this question) I'm faced with the task of getting very old software communicating with a Data Translation DT2803 ISA bussed frame grabber (c 1984) to work...
16
16

STM
Doggone, even when I emailed STM, it got kicked back (returned). What is going on? Carlo Bozotti is supposed to be the CEO. Joe
15
15

Practical impracticality.
If there was an embedded systems versions of the IOCCC, this would surely be a winner. From a post in how *NOT* to design an embedded system: Roberto Waltman [ Please reply to the group. Return...
4
4

STM CORTEX M3
Does anyone else find that STMs web site on Cortex M3 beyond abysmal? There are major problems with it and I even emailed them asking for some directions on navigating their site ( 3 times) and I have...
28
28

RT-Thread Releases First 0.4.0 Demo with FTK
RT-Thread RTOS is an open source real-time operating system for embedded system or microcontrollers, with components which include a hard real-time kernel, a command line shell, a device virtual file...

Curve fitting/interpolation
Hi, Often (e.g., especially in process control apps), there are big delays (i.e., seconds, minutes and, at times, even hours) inherent between the measurement of an observed variable and the control...
14
14

Eclipse ARM toolchain for the Linux
Hello to all I have Ubuntu 10.04 linux installed on my Desktop PC and I have an ARM development board for the development of applications for the ARM processors and testing the application on the ARM...
58
58

SDRAM init & data bus
I need someone to confirm that the SDRAM does not use data bus to receive commands. Which means that I can mix the data bus in whatever way it suits me while am routing the PCB... right? (i.e.,...
4
4

8051 UART timing
Does anyone know the exact timing of the internal UART on an 8051 based microprocessor (actually it's a Dallas 80C320)? As I understand it, when transmitting, the TI bit sets a the _beginning_ of the...
3
3

importing to the US for faulty repair
Hi All, I have some small electronic modules returning to the US for repair ~ $10 each 30mm x 25mm x 5mm. The goods will be returning to Australia after repair. About 1kpcs What's the best way to get...
1
1

Announcement: Code generation from UML state diagrams - new version of SinelaboreRT
Hello list readers, a new version of the sinelaboreRT code generator is available. SinelaboreRT generates source code for various programming languages like C or C++ from UML state charts. The latest...