Subject Author Posted Replies

Atomicity in network protocols
Hi, I'm revisiting my "metrology server" (yet again). This is essentially a "device wrapper" that lets multiple clients share a "measurement device" by independantly declaring their "requirements" to...
32
32

Expanding heap with GCC
Hi all, I am guessing if there is any way to have something similar to __rt_heap_extend of ARM RVCT (>=3.1) with GCC (Codesourcery version, that uses newlib implementation of libc). How RVCT...
5
5

NEED .NET DEVELOPER
Hi, We are looking for .NET resources for one of our client. The details are given below. Location : Hightstown, NJ Experience Level : Senior Pay Rate : Market =95 Direct Client Requirement Job Title...

URGENT REQUIREMENT ::::::::: NEED JAVA DEVELOPER
Hi, We are looking for java resources for one of our client. The details are given below. =95 Direct Client Requirement Position: Senior Java Developer with equity trading experience Location:...
1
1

Very Slow Circuits (Was: Fast Circuits)
Reading 1uHZ as "full stop",... A few geological ages ago, I was debugging a quite complex system based on a Z80 CPU (Fully static design) Things like an ICE or logic analyzer were luxuries not...
2
2

ttyS3 and ttyS2 dont work together
hi all, i am using sbc6300x from embest, with linux 2.6-24, the kit has one com port for debug and 3 com ports for serial connection as ttyS1,ttyS2 and ttyS3. i can use ttyS3 for connecting to pc via...
6
6

Naive wireless question
Hi, Is there any difference (hardware-wise) in the "radios" (chipsets) on the AP end of a 802.11b/g/n link and those on the "client" end? I.e., is the difference merely one of antenna gain, Tx power...
9
9

Bluetooth clocking
The Bluetooth stack supports for a 64kbps u-Law/A-Law channels for telephony purpose. How does the clocking works in those channels? I.e. which side of the Bluetooth link is a clock master and which...

URGENT NEED Sr JAVA DEVELOPER
Hi, We are looking for java resources for one of our client. The details are given below. Senior Java Developer Baltimore MD 6+months SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: * Experience with J2EE technologies such as...

URGENT NEED PL/SQL DEVELOPER
Hi, We have a requirement for PL/SQL Developer in Indianapolis, IN. So if you are available then please send the updated resume. Requirement Details Location : Indianapolis, IN Duration : 6 Months 1....
2
2

URGENT NEED .NET DEVELOPER
Hi, We are looking for .Net resources for one of our client. The details are given below. Location : Chicago, IL Experience Level : Senior Duration : 6 Months Complete full lifecycle application...

NEED JAVA DEVELOPER
Hi, We are looking for java resources for one of our client. The details are given below. Location : Atlanta, GA Duration : 1 Year =95 Direct Client Requirement Hiring manager=92s Notes or Special...

wlan repeater
Hi There, I'm looking for information regarding an embedded wlan repeater. I know I can get wifi modules to pick up signals from a wifi network or wifi router modules to distribute wifi data but how...
3
3

Software Metrics (cat flame > /dev/null)
Hi, The subject of "software metrics" has limped across my desk. I don't dislike metrics for what they may show/fail-to-show. But, rather, because they usually don't have a stated "purpose". I.e.,...
44
44

Standard term for "replace obsolete part"?
Is there an common term for the process of modifying a design to replace obsolete parts? I though of "refresh" and "update", but they don't seem sufficiently descriptive.
10
10