Subject Author Posted Replies

connecting pico-SAM9G45-X to an LCD
Hi all i need to build a system that includes this board datasheet here: to an LCD screen of size 15'' or 17'' with LVDS input (for example, this one: ). I do not want to use a VGA cable, but rather,...
3
3

dsPIC33F assembler query
Hi My MPLAB assembler won't let me use some dsPIC33 instructions - for example CPBLT reports... Error: Invalid mnemonic: 'cpblt' I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's bound to be simple. Any...
1
1

Is there an easy way to implement daylight saving changes?
I have developed a product which has a Dallas DS1302 RTC. Given the application, it would be nice if one could automatically implement the daylight saving change. A bit of googling digs out a lot of...
25
25

[ANN] Free web access to the HercuLeS high-level synthesis tool
Dear all i'm pleased to announce that free access to the web interface of the HercuLeS high-level synthesis tool is now available. HercuLeS allows you to synthesize ANSI C code or generic-assembly...

Bluetooth SCO
Could you advise a Bluetooth Class 1 module which is proven to work in SCO mode? I had a pitiful experience with BlueGiga WT11 module. It was not performing to the datasheet in many ways. VLV

Max seat weight for DG-1000 ?
Anybody know the max allowable seat weight for the DG-1000 ? Thanks, Best Regards, Dave "YO electric" PS: Thanks for your concern, but no, I have not been putting on weight.
7
7

Bandpass digital filter with band 3Hz...300Hz and Fs 1kHz
Hello. I try to build 3Hz...300Hz bandpass FIR and see that it requires not less than 63 taps. As I have to use it on STM32 calculations might take more time than I plan. Is it "a law of nature" and...
7
7

Patent Reform Town Hall Meeting (Balt/Washington Area IEEE Consultants Network)
Co-sponsored by IEEE NCA Consultants Network, Baltimore Consultants Network, Society on Social Implications of Technology, Baltimore and NoVA/Wash. Computer Society, and Region 2 PACE Committee...

Flash image on Telit GE863-PRO3 without XFP?
Hello! I have only a Linux workstation here. Is there a way to install a (Linux) flash image as provided by Telit on an GE863-PRO3 without using their XFP tool? Klaus

Which ARM processor to use...
I am facing a redesign of an existing controller board. The original board is based on an AT91R40008-66 with an external flash of 256kB and an ethernet controller. I have no idea how long the R40008...
25
25

OK, Maybe the ADA folks are right
This compiles: ((adc_ping_pong) ? osc_vector : gyro_vector)[fill_vector][fill_ix] = raw_data; I have every confidence that it would work as intended in lieu of if (adc_ping_pong) {...
9
9

flash part equivalent to 27c240
Anyone know if there is a flash memory part equivalent to a 27c240 EPROM 256k by 16 bits. For use with a 68302 micro.
4
4

Psychological Profiles When Applying for Software Development Jobs
I'm between jobs right now (and having contact with recruiters and applying for jobs). One employer, as part of their application process, required me to complete this assessement: I wrote back to the...
14
14

Setting carry on CF
Porting some code pieces written over the last two decades on a small CF part (mcf52211) and moaning. I often set or clear carry upon exiting a call to indicate if the status index returned in d0 is...
2
2

Optimizing internet checksum on SH-4
Hello, I'm working with a 450-MHz SH-4 core. The architecture reminds me of the original Pentium in several ways, in that it is dual-pipeline with some restrictions on which types of instructions can...
6
6