Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone know of a good forum for ARM assembly language?
One that covers evaluating and setting up toolchains for assembly and debugging?
13
13

Buildroot 2011.11 on x86_64 - no modules are loaded at startup
Hi, I compiled the buildroot-2011.11 for x86_64 platform. Unfortunately after the startup the device drivers are not loaded. I've tried to use both mdev and udev, and results are the same. I have the...
1
1

Beagle Low Cost Cases
I was looking at some of the popular project boards and cases for them. I see Arduino has boxes as cheap as $13 while the only case I can find for the Beagle boards is $30. I think the Beagle line is...
3
3

install gnu toolchain for Cortex-M3
Hi There, I'm trying to get a gnu toolchain for ARM Cortex-M3 established, so far unsuccesful. I got instructions from [on the bottom] - I setup cygwin and installed all the required things - so I...
13
13

Measuring Power consumption through the DC/DC-converter
We are currently dimensioning a new system, where we have to decide on number and type of memory chips, memory bus frequency, etc. using an evaluation board. We want to find the best compromise...

About XCP
Hi. Anyone know about Xen Cloud Platform? I have no any experienes about XCP. I have downloaded the source code from the website. But I don't know hot to compile the source code.I also don't know...
1
1

ROMulator
I have need of a ROMulator type device. Target uses a pair of SG Thompson 27C2001. I have noticed the Wice-M4 USB. Can those be paired? Any other options out there? Pairing may not matter; I can just...
3
3

CodeLite with GNU toolchain on Win
Hi There, Anyone using CodeLite with GNU toolchain on Windows? I want to configure this combination to write firmware for a Cortex-M3. I got a bunch of dev boards here on my desk but would like to use...

Compact Flash busy bit constantly set
I have a Compact Flash card that was used in a custom long-term datalogger that ran to battery depletion. After recovery, the card is not recognized by the disk management tools in Windows XP, Mac OSX...
3
3

Android vs Qt vs C/C++
Hi All, I am a mobile application developer and this is the first time i have entered into developing an embedded application from scratch. I know that the title is a bit misleading and there will be...
34
34

Codewarrior compiler command line???
We are using CodeWarrior IDE v5.9.0 for a PPC project. We need to build some additional files externally, but CW is not forthcoming with the command line it is creating in the internal project file....
20
20

Microtest "COMPAS"
Hi, A while back, I inherited one of these from a friend (who has no patience to FIX things!). I, of course, love tinkering with toys so it's a "diversion" for me. But, end-of-year is my traditional...
11
11

Joyhong Software wishes you a good day!
I would just like to follow up with you regarding your interest in our Fax Solution - Joyfax Server. My colleague Nicole had replied your email a few days ago, but didn't hear from you. Did you have...

Home control
=A0in t r Added CAE, where some embedded designer are. We started with defrosting the fridge, perhaps controlling the microwave, and piping hot water through the fridge into the toilet. This way, we...
10
10

On-chip, high-speed CAN tranceiver in NXP LPC11Cxx
Hello, Who knows if the transceiver is really on-chip or if it is a two chip solution in one housing? Heinz
17
17