Subject Author Posted Replies

Some preliminary help for an FPGA selection
It will be the first FPGA for me. What I want to do is not complex, I have done similar controllers (more complex really)numerous times using logic parts, PLD, CPLD-s etc. I need to put together a...
21
21

Need Help with CRC16
Hi good day; I want to see the possibility that if someone can help me gene rate a crc calculator from txt files, I have a text file, and the result of the crc by which it must be submitted I already...
15
15

comp.lang.embedded blocked on Google Groups!
Banned Content Warning The group you are attempting to view ( has been identified as containing spam, malware, or other malicious content. Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for...
12
12

STM32L412 ADC Input Specs
Maybe someone can help me out with this. I'm looking at the data sheet for the STM32L412xx trying to find details on the mapping of the input voltage range to the 12 bit code produced. It might appear...
8
8

Group Design
Wow! Designing in a group is strange. I'm helping with the design of a ve ntilator and it is a unique experience. We have people of many skill level s and talents, many I don't even know. The design...
60
60

Interrupts: can be lost?
Page 13 Note carefully what this means! There is a common misconception among the developers of embedded applications that interrupt events will never be lost. This simply is not true. If you have...
63
63

NXP LPC 2468 interrupt vector checksum?
The NXP LPC 2468 documentation states that, in order to start up, there must be a valid checksum over the interrupt vector in the start of the Flash image. The document demands the the checksum over...

PID controller: dummy questions
I'm trying to implement a PID controller in C for an embbeded system. This is the first time. I think I haven't fully understand the theory. For the proportional term, we have an output from PID...
27
27

e-Ink and other paper like displays
I have periodically reviewed the e-Ink market looking for usable products w ithout a lot of experimentation. Most of what I find are displays without driver boards, a few high priced combos of...
13
13

Tests in embedded
I'm reading TDD book by Grenning, but I don't know if it is really up-to-date. Do you use unit tests, automatic testing and/or TDD approach in your embedded projects? Which tools do you really use?...
7
7

Zephyr Project
What do you think of this project? An open-source full-featured RTOS that runs on many dev boards with 32-bits MCU/MPU, with or without memory protection. From the Linux Foundation. I didn't know it,...
4
4

Making more of the C standard library mandatory for freestanding implementations
In C, most of the standard library is mandatory for hosted implementations only, not for freestadning implementations. Still, I see many functions, such as memcpy() and abs() often used in programs...
33
33

Special issue on Recent Advances in Autonomous Vehicle Solutions in the Digital Continuum
Special issue on Recent Advances in Autonomous Vehicle Solutions in the Dig ital Continuum Computing Journal, Springer Nature SCOPE The domain of autonomous vehicle computing systems is changing...

F²MC-8 datasheets?
Currently descendents of some of these are still available from Infineon (which recently aquired Cypress, which once merged with Spansion which long ago was a Fujitsu-AMD Joint-Venture). instruction...

STM32F412 Discovery kit (32F412GDISCOVERY) Demo Source software ??
I normally see software source code for these STM32 Discos or Dscovery boards but I cannot seem to find it for this one... The STM32F412 Discovery kit featiuring the STM32F412ZGT6 Anyone know where I...