IC: OQ8866 Datasheets

Hello, I'm looking for IC: OQ8866 or OQ8866DB datasheets. Could you give me some source for download it. Thanks

Reply to
Arttanya

hi, I'm looking for IC: OQ8866 or OQ8866DB datasheets (Philips). Could anyone give me the source of it. Or send me that datasheets by mail to me. Thanks a lot.

ic finden konnte ist dass es sich um einen " diode amplifier laser supply " handelt. Philips hat aber keine datenblatt zu d. ic

Reply to
Arttanya

hi, I'm looking for IC: OQ8866 or OQ8866DB datasheets (Philips). Could anyone give me the source of it. Or send me that datasheets by mail to me. Thanks a lot.

ic finden konnte ist dass es sich um einen " diode amplifier laser supply " handelt. Philips hat aber keine datenblatt zu d. ic

danke im vorraus

Reply to
Arttanya