tapping rs485

Greetings I am trying to eavesdrop on a RS485 system. Four wire, TX+ TX- RX+ RX- and GND. I want to hook up my monitoring device to the system such that I can read what everyone is saying i.e. receive both TX and RX. On an unbalanced system I do it with diodes. On this balanced setup I am not sure how to rig it so that the original lines are not affected. Thanks for any insights.

--
Fritz Oppliger
Reply to

Use both comparitors in an LM393.