Re: What are the standard abbreviations for colors in electronics? IE. R = RED.

I know several. But the OP wasn't asking about color code, he was asking
about color abbreviations. R for Red; G for Green etc.

Re: What are the standard abbreviations for colors in electronics? IE. R = RED.

(feigns shock) *Oh no!* I've been engaging in thread drift!  Horrors!
(recovers composure)

BITD usually BLK BRN RED ORG YEL GRN BLU VIO GRY WHT.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs