Quick LED question

I am not sure what a LCD projector is but there is a booklet on building you own home entertainment theater where a LCD is projected to the screen with a those outdoors Sodium light 400 watts ( last for ever to).

Reply to
davidlaska

That was my mistake, I apologize.

Reply to
davidlaska

Not at all necessary David...the jargon will come with experience.

Reply to
Lord Garth

Wow, I didn't think a "quick question" would turn into a big discussion, haha. I guess everyone's got their own opinions about things, which I can understand.

Regards,

Jason

Reply to
Jason S

there is a set of plans I going through for building you own home theater. The lcd needed a light source and they were using a 400 watt mercury bulb and ballest. You must have had those factory bulbs that cost alot and burn out. and them switch to the led,s. It that very good light for you?

Reply to
davidlaska