pspice: skipbp

Hi, I want to ask. What is exactly "Skip initial transient bias point calculation"? When I tried to simulate my circuit, there is an error of convergence. But when I click the skip button, there is no more this error. Can you tell me what is the purpose of this button?

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.basics - 98465 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
dugu

the simulator normally tries to start your circuit in a "rest state"

to stop that error when you have a circuit with no clear rest state.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to