Pspice simulation question

I'm trying to check my work on an AC series-parallel circuit using the student version of Pspice. We are studying Mesh and Nodal analysis. Is there a way to display the magnitude, frequency and phase angles for a particular trace? I realize I can roughly calculate them from the graph, but can't it calculate it for me? Obviously, I'm very new to this software. Thanks.

Reply to
TweedleDee

Any good tutorials on the web?

Reply to