Magnetic Earphones - Series Or Parallel?

I am thinking of building a set of earphones for my regen radio, as an alternative to my extremely uncomfortable antique magnetic earphones. I found some cheap earphones at Antique Electronic Supply (P-A102) that I will use, what is the best way to connect them, series or parallel? I got this idea from the first project on

except he's using piezo earpieces instead of magnetic.

Reply to
Dave.H
Brendan Gillatt