Jacobs Ladder

Go to a pub and start a brawl. Have somebody knock down one of the neon signs in the window - it's cheaper to replace them than to repair them - and wait by the dumper until they toss the broken one.

When I got mine, I hadn't started the brawl, I just noticed the sign in the bin and collected it. :-)

But, I've always been blessed with exceptionally good luck in dumpster- diving. ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Try a firm grip on the spark plug cap and the car frame - been there done that. You actually need a higher frequency than 60 cycle for an auto ignition transformer to be effective.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson