Electrical print/ladder diagram tutorial/book suggestions?

Hi,

I'd like to find a website (or book at the least) that covers the basics of electrical prints (where each page has 40 or so lines and lines are referenced in a page/line/connection fashion, such as 2153 for page 2, line 15, connection 3).

Anything covering fundamentals to guidelines for creating such sheets with CAD would be great (not looking for software that does it for me, I'd like to start out doing it myself).

Even suggestions on web-search terms would be helpful; I've been using electrical prints and electrical "ladder diagrams" but I am finding software advertisements and when I throw the term tutorial in there I am finding mostly PLC-programming related pages.

Thanks,

David.

Reply to
davidd31415