Driving an LED

Hello Everyone,

I am a novice in Electronic Design. I need to drive an LED depending on the signal I am getting out of a modem. The modem gives the output as two different frequence (ie FSK modulated). I wanted to know different ways to do this. As of now, I could come up with the following ideas.

1) Vcc | | | / \ Rc / |------------ Rb C o/p of modem -----/\/\/\/----B (NPN) LED E | |------------ | | GND

2) Vcc | | | / \ Rc /

--
LED
Reply to

What is the LED supposed to indicate?

Reply to
Michael A. Covington

Here's a handy tool for creating ASCII circuit diagrams. MUCH easier than fighting to do it in a text editor:

Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

you need a very narrow band audio filter IMHO 2-band for 1,1Khz &

2,1kHz to separate 0 & 1 signal (not sure about frequencies) first; than IMHO aplify it to drive LEDs ... you can not do it directly IMHO
--
                          Regards,  SPAJKY ®
   &  visit my site @ http://www.spajky.vze.com