Carrier frequency on a Checkmate IV (RT-U49C) remote?

Would anybody know what the carrier frequency the Checkmate IV (model #: RT-U49C) remote uses? I think they are manufactured by a company called Contec.

Would it be around 40khz or so? Is there any online resource that would be able to tell me definitively?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
lantel

Is it RF or IR?

Given all of the AV devices it has codes for it's probably IR and probably >Would anybody know what the carrier frequency the Checkmate IV (model

Reply to
Dave Houston