Latest threads in Hobby Electronics Basicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

transformer 555 supply
For the 555 timer, a transformer is used to run the circuit, instead of the usual battery supply. Although the transformer supplied the required 8-18 volts after regulation, the circuit will not work...
12
12

Pspice question
Hello I am using the PSPice Orcad I have many drivers with the same voltage. Is there a way to do the simulation with only that voltage and use reference point to that voltage instead of using...
3
3

Nano carbon fiber wire as low frequency wave guides
Here is another concept take nano carbon fiber wire with a density x amount then layer a nano wire of carbon around it with less density. The difference in the carbon densities should form a wave...
16
16

Inductor - Reading a spec sheet
Hello, I would need some help determining an inductor in spec sheet: In the diagram 'Voltage boosted boost Converter' on page 10. WHAT does the inductor refer to. A transformer? there is three legs...
1
1

EEPROM as logic?
Hiya folks. I've come up with a few designs for modifying various devices on different occasions, but in almost every case, it requires a lot of logic components to process the signals and then output...
16
16

LCD monitor water damage
2
2

Resonant RLC Conundrum
I recently purchased a variable-voltage, variable-frequency power supply (which was designed for driving capacitive loads) and an extra transformer for experimentation. Before I purchased the power...
11
11

help me about 555
hi I have a project that is connected with the famous 555 timer I want ask you if you know a newwer chip with the better feature ... this is very urgent to me thank you all!
11
11

PC Audio Generator
Building a AM/FM Radio kit and you test each section after construction, so far I have not screwed up, now I am at the part where I need to use a 'audio generator' and introduce a signal into the...
1
1

Help repairing a board with SN74LS123N
Hi people, OK, out of my depth here so be gentle. I have a 6" x 4" PCB with a display and other stuff on it and it is supposed also output a variable PWM signal of 5vdc at 5KHz. Tracing back from the...
4
4

buck boost
Is there a reason why the switch is between the voltage source and the coil? What would happen if the switch were between the voltage coil and ground (as it is in the Boost converter)? Thanks, Michael
6
6

output resistance of ota
What is the large signal output resistance of this circuit? i put V+ and V- to groud, a test voltage generator Vx at the output, the current Ix is divided between RdsM4 and RdsM2+RdsM5... The current...
4
4

Measure opamp output Z
For anyone who's read my previous post you know that I'm using an MCP600x for an EA in an LDO. I first tried to do it in spice but the FET model and the EA aren't really designed for LDO's.I'm now...
2
2

telephone circuit
Hello, I am using a pic controller for a dialer project. My goal is to dial a number, when the receiving end picks up, then send some dtmf tone for a few minutes. Sounds simple, but I do not know how...
17
17

hello every one
I'm new here I hope I will take good time with everyone Who can tell me what can I do If I become to be a hacker?
6
6